✾ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"I told you for the fucking 100th time, Kagaya. I do not need a fucking assistant to help assist me in educating these troublesome kids," Muzan muttered into the phone, and he let out a sigh when he heard Kagaya chuckling softly.

"Muzan... You have been trying to find her, right?" Kagaya asked and Muzan swore he was about to burst a blood vessel when he realized Kagaya was meddling with his business once again. He then let out a frustrated sigh as well.

"And please, language. I do handle your paychecks," he spoke out and Muzan could only mentally curse as he realized he had been cornered then. He let out a sigh once more as he leaned into the chair of his office.

"Yeah. I have been looking for her,"

"I heard you have been going on a rampage now and then," Kagaya commented, and Muzan swore he was going to kill Doma for being such a big mouth and telling all these things to Kagaya.

"Anyway, the assistant will probably reach soon. Please be on your best behavior," Kagaya spoke out and before Muzan could speak, he had already hung up the call. Kibutsuji Muzan then let out a frustrated sigh then as he loosened his tie.

Irritated, stuffy.

It had been 100 years ever since he and [name] went to hell together, and he still has yet to find her. Despite trying to find serenity with others, he could only find himself wavering back to her beautiful perfect being.

To her touch.

To her voice, her warmth.

He let out a frustrated sigh as he was going to start his rampage once again, often doing it whenever he thought of [name]. He sighed as he felt his heartache at the thought of [name] not existing in this world.

Or worst, being in love with someone else.

He let out yet, another frustrated sigh only to have his red eyes widened as he felt someone tugging on his tie. His arm which was originally covering his eyes was soon removed as he gently placed it down, wondering who had tugged onto his tie.

His eyes widened at the fair delicate fingers that looked so familiar, and soon it traveled up, and his eyes widened as it looked into a pair of dark blue ocean eyes.

"Muzan-sama... If you hated ties, then you should opt for a different fashion," she spoke out as she adjusted his tie once more and soon patted his dress shirt down, removing the specks of dust that had stuck on.

"[name]?" he whispered out and she nodded her head with a smile.

"At your service, once again, Muzan-sama," she said with a smile and Muzan felt as if the Gods were playing a trick on him. He gently raised a hand out and cupped [name]'s cheek in it, and his eyes widened.

"Soft..." he whispered out and [name] could only blush softly then.

"Miss me?" she asked and watched as Muzan's eyes had tears in them, trickling down his face. She could only smile softly as she quickly grabbed some tissues and cleaned his face, and soon she let out a shriek when the former demon lord grabbed hold of her tightly in his arms.

Letting out a satisfied sigh.

Feeling the same warmth once again.

"Muzan-sama?" she called out once again, and Muzan hummed in response.

"They are watching," and Muzan's eyes snapped open as he turned, scowling at the students who were being busybodies, standing at the entrance of his office.

"RUN!" Doma yelled out as he took off running with Michikatsu and the others, and [name] could only laugh softly then as they were once again left alone.

"Stay with me," he whispered out and his eyes widened when [name] nodded her head, agreeing to what he had requested.

His hands soon found its way to her face, cupping her cheeks gently as he pulled her down for a deep passionate kiss. All those times he tried to look for her, but there was no information about her existence.

All those times he yearned for her warmth.

And here she was now, right in his arms.

Belonging to him once again.

And once again after 100 years, the former demon lord felt serenity with [name] in his arms.

"Muzan-sama?" [name] called out as Muzan laid his head on [name]'s lap as she sat on the sofa that was available in his office. He then hummed in response as [name] continued to caress his cheek, and he looked up to her dark blue ocean eyes.

"Doma kissed me on the cheek when he saw me," she whispered out and she giggled as she watched him getting up and grabbing hold of his coat, slamming the office door opened.

"Doma, get your fucking ass here!"

And little did Muzan know, that [name] too, yearned for his touch.

And she felt serenity as well, knowing that she was still loved after all these years.

The End
Stay tune for a sequel