A certain black haired girl's dilemma and the leisure time of the counselor

May 1st has arrived. Dark storm clouds float in the vast sky with a mix of light flash and piercing roars telling everyone that large drops of rain will come in any minute.

The first year students, who are on the way to the school, each bring their own umbrella while carrying a heavy thought into their mind.

There is a strange phenomenon that they all noticed since the start of the day.

Something is missing.

They are waiting for that something.

But unfortunately, that something won't come.

•••

A sleeping black haired beauty was peacefully laying down in her bed covered by the thick but comfortable fabric on the way to her neck.

The square shaped alarm clock then goes off, interrupting her from the longing time in her dream, in which the girl stretches out her arm then taps the off button.

She rolled up and then moved to the side of the bed, wearing the slippers on her feet.

Horikita Suzune, a first year student assigned in D Class of Tokyo Advanced Nurturing High School, gets up in her bed and does her daily routine.

She stretches out her arms into the air then heads to the kitchen to prepare a light hearted meal together with a green tea.

The time she finished her meal, she picked up the used plate and cup then safely put it in the sink.

It didn't take a minute for Horikita to finish washing the dishes and went inside the bathroom to take a cold shower.

Sounds of the clothes rustling were heard as the fabric that's covering her body fell one by one to the white tiled floor.

Horikita passes through the glass-like-mirror untransparent acrylic stall shower.

She grabs the valve then twists it. The freezing cold water goes down from the showers head then to her naked body, leaving chilly traces as it trickles down below.

The event that happened the other day then solidifies in her mind that she unconsciously recalls it.

Horikita was currently in the convenience store near the dormitory restocking her supply.

She was holding a peanut butter in one hand then a jelly butter in the other.

While totally busy deciding what to choose from the two flavors.

"Ohayoo~ Horikita-san."

A familiar voice then tickles in Horikita's ear, however she doesn't entertain the person and pretends to not notice her.

Kushida Kikyo, a popular girl in the same class as Horikita, then forwards her arm and swings it up and down between the butters and Horikita's line of sight, blocking it.

Feeling annoyed. Horikita sighs, then glances to her side, facing Kushida.

"What do you want?"

"Teehee~ I know that you notice me, Horikita-san." She casted a bright smile.

Horikita didn't respond to Kushida, only giving her the vibes "to shrug off."

"Oh you're out shopping huh?" Kushida glanced down at the butters. "If I were gonna suggest something. I'll go for the jelly. Just my own personal taste though."

Contrary to what the other person suggested. Horikita then put down the peanut butter in her basket and returned the other one on the shelf.

"Thanks." she said in a straight face. "Please excuse me."