Charming

~A/N: This is the longest one shot I've written, I hope you guys like that, there will be a part two at some point! So, Project No Control! I love the song and I've just had it on repeat. Also, the guys had their first interview as a fourpiece :) I have exams now, and I think I failed my chemistry, but oh well. The song at the top is just one I'm obsessed with right now, it's different than 1D (MCR) but I listen to whatever I like. Hope you guys are fine <3 ~

Most people knew that I was hardly in need of popularity. Neither were my friends: Harry and Louis. Most people seemed to like us, and we generally liked them. We found that there was hardly any point in being mean to people simply because they didn't seem to be conventionally popular.

But there were some people we just simply didn't talk to. Not because they were unfriendly; they weren't. It just seemed as if it was better off that way.

There was one boy who never seemed to talk to anyone. I didn't know why, I didn't know him.

All I knew was that I had to make him fall in love with me. Or at least, that's what the dare said.

It was only a stupid game of 'truth or dare', however, Louis and Harry soon became disinterested in innocent little games. So Louis, being the sassy person he is, insisted that my next dare should be more challenging, more...'fun'.

In honesty, it seemed like a great idea at first. It was something to make our monotone school days a little more interesting, but this feeling of excitement deteriorated as I made my way to school the next day.

"Hey, Liam. Big day today." Louis smirked, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Ugh, I'm already regretting it."

"Well, no going back now!" Louis soon descended into the thick crowd swarming in the school corridor.

Just as I was about to turn a corner, I was pushed by someone behind me and my body ended up knocking into a locker, shutting it. My shoulder was aching from the impact as I tilted my head to look at the person beside me.

"Oh, Niall. Hi. Sorry for knocking into your locker, I didn't mean to."

I only received a small nod in response.

"Umm, well...I guess I'll see you around!" I smiled a stupid goofy grin.

Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

'I'll see you around!'. What was I thinking?

I face palmed, turning away from Niall.

I thought I heard a quiet giggle and saw a little grin from the corner of my eye as I walked away.

*

"Captain America is obviously hotter."