Secret Pt.2

~A/N: So, a while back, I published a one shot and a lot of y'all wanted a second part, so here it is! Sorry it took a while! Also, I don't know how to rearrange them so like, they're next to each other in the table of contents, sorry about that too :( Anyways, I hope y'all are having a good time, ily ❤ Okay, so this whole part was deleted, so I had to rewrite all of it :( It's a bit of an abbreviated version of the original.~

******************

We're watching the credits of Toy Story and finishing off the popcorn when there is the shrill of a third guest.

Liam answers his phone and mutters some words I can't hear over the chewing of my food.

"It was Sophia, she's coming around in a few minutes, if that's okay?" He says as he puts his phone back on the table.

I nod. It's not as if I'm going to say 'no'.

Soon enough, we hear the doorbell, and I walk with Liam so I can exit to my room. But not before I see them kiss.

I rush into my room, beginning the familiar routine of crying into my arms while I lay on the bed.

Suddenly, I hear shouts from downstairs, and attempt to quiet myself down in curiosity.

I can hear loud voices, but the words aren't clear enough for me to comprehend.

Being the nosy person I am, I walk towards the door of my bedroom and creak it open. I hear Sophia's voice first.

"I'm sorry, Liam! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"Yeah well, you should have thought of that before you bloody cheated on me!"

"Oh come on, Liam! Don't tell me you haven't made mistakes!"

"I've made many. But I would never ever cheat on someone! You need to leave."

"Are kicking me out?!"

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I not make myself clear? Get out!"

Soon enough, I hear the front door slam loudly.

I slowly walk down the stairs and into the living room.

Liam is sitting on the sofa, with his head in his hands as he rests his elbows on his knees.

"Hey Li. Are you okay?"

"You heard that, did you?" He asks.

"It was kind of hard to miss." I admit, while sitting down next to him.

"I just-I though she loved me."

"You always have me, you know."

"You're right." He said, looking up. "You've always been there for me. To comfort me, to hug me, to tell me it's all okay."

Our faces were inches apart.

"Well you know, I-"  I was cut off by his lips on mine.