45 | MY ANGEL

MY ANGEL

"Thanks, Alexis." I say as Lexi flutters the last bit of flowers on the bed. "You too Bea, I wouldn't have been able to do this without you."

"Duh," Bea replies as she ties off the last balloon and messes with the chocolates on the nightstand. "But of course, no problem, I needed the distraction."

"Brook will be fine." I reassure her.

"Yeah..." She wipes her hands and smiles. "Looks perfect, Lexi and I have to go, she has therapy and I have a date with Dean."

"You're not really going to date him, right?" Dean Thoravi was more than a fuckboy. His name Dean should be a derogatory term for men who have sex as much and often as Dean. When someone wants you to really really realize how fucking slutty you are, they should say "hey, don't be a Dean," or, personally, I would add some aggressive to it and say "don't be such a fucking Dean," and that's coming from me. I've had sex with multiple girls a day, at the most four, and if I'm feeling really horny I'll have sex with those four girls multiple times, but Dean was different. Dean's dick had to be made of iron with how many girls he's fucked in just one sitting.

The stories are impressively disgusting. I mean twelve girls in three hours and then another fourteen later that night? That's a whole other playing field that I'm extremely happy that I'm not a part of. I mean if a girl who thinks about masturbating right after she's gone through something traumatic is telling you that you need to take a chill pill, you need to take about five chill pills. I know there's pills that heighten your libido but he needs a depressant.

"No, but he's pretty to look at."

Lexi leans over the couch. "Are you planning on having sex with him?"

"If I want to."

"But he's a walking STD." I argue.

"So were you." Bea stresses. "I've never judged."

I pout, "I didn't fuck more than four women in one night."

"Paris, 2017." She throws me a bag of newly bought lingerie. "I found you and Brooklyn in a bed full of women. What was it? Nineteen?"

"There's no way that many people can fit in one bed."

"An Alaskan king bed and lots of overlapping and touching." I say sheepishly. "I didn't have sex with all of them."

"How many?" Lexi questions.

"I was drunk, I wasn't in my right mind enough to count."

"Mmhm, we still love you even though you're a common whore," Bea hugs me tight before kissing me on the cheek. "You're our common whore."

"I'm in a committed relationship!" I argue as Bea slips on her sweater.

"That just means you're not so common," Lexi takes a puff from her vape. "You're still a whore."

"I don't like this terminology."

"Don't worry, we all know you're a whore for Alana and Alana only." Bea squeezes my hand and winks. "Have a nice anniversary, Ches."