Chapter 2

Stupid copy ninja. Does he really think those dimwits can figure out what the point of the exercise is?
Nope. He is expecting you guys to fail. Kurama replied as Naruto walked out to their meeting place about 5 hours late. "You're late!" Sakura screeched and she tried to punch Naruto. Naruto ducked to avoid the punch.
Sakura huffed and went back to fawning over her Sasuke-kun. Then Kakashi appeared. "Sorry I'm late. Afraid I got lost on the path of life."
Sakura was complaining about how she has been waiting here for the past 6 hours. "Can we just start already?" Sasuke grumbled. "Yes. Of course." Impatience. It's gonna get him killed. Kakashi mentally noted as he pulled out a clock and two bells. "You guys have until noon to get this two bells from me. If you don't get it, you'll be tied to the pole and I'll eat my lunch in front of you. If you get tied to the pole, it means you're automatically going straight back to the academy go learn the basics." Kakashi said calmly, holding up two bells. "But there's only two bell and three of us." Sakura screeched. "Then one of you guys are going back to the academy. Your time starts... Now!" Everyone except Naruto jumped away from the clearing. Kakashi stared at Naruto. "Are you dense or what?"
"I can fight you! Believe it." Naruto shouted and he heard someone face palming. Two people face palming actually. Naruto's hearing was enhanced by Kurama, all his senses are. Kakashi sweat dropped. Naruto tensed when he saw Kakashi reached behind and into his pouch. Naruto anime-fell when Kakashi pulled out an orange book. Icha Icha paradise.
He's underestimating you, kit.
I know. It's expected. Naruto grinned as he did the hand sign that comes from the only jutsu they think he knows. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" Naruto shouted his jutsu and a lot of clones appeared. Kakashi looked around, shocked. Iruka wasn't joking when he said Naruto can make a lot of shadow clones. Kakashi thought. "You know you shouldn't shout out your jutsu?" Naruto took the chance of Kakashi's focus being on one of him and snuck behind Kakashi and took the bell before replacing it with substitution. The clone was actually Sasuke in disguise. Naruto's clones started attacking Kakashi but he just dodged and manage to get rid of half of the amount of clones.
**********
"Seems like none of you got the bell." Kakashi said lazily as he gazed at them. "That's where you're wrong sensei." Naruto said, grinning. "Huh?" Kakashi asked, confused, and Sasuke held up the two bells. Kakashi looked down to see the bells disappear into logs. Substitution. "Good job. So who's gonna get those bells? Either one of you three has to go back to the academy."
"Actually none of us are going back. We got the bell as a team!" Sakura exclaimed proudly. "Naruto came up with a rough plan and we perfected it together! Even though I hate to admit that he is right!" Sakura huffed and crossed her arms.
"Those who break the rules are scum. Those who abandon their friends are even more than scum. Remember that." Kakashi said as he remember his rival and bestfriend saying that to him once. "Team seven starts their first mission tomorrow." Kakashi announced and they start walking away.
This is troublesome. What if we get a mission in someone's house and that person hates my guts?
Then we'll just leave. It doesn't matter. Kakashi knows about me anyways. Kurama replied sleepily.
"I just hope the team doesn't find out." Naruto whispered to himself as he fell asleep.