Chapter 11

After all the genin teams that survived arrived, the hokage gave a short speech before starting the matches. There were 8 teams, meaning 24 genins and 12 matches in total. 1 suna, 4 Konoha (rookie 9), 1 kumogakure, 2 iwagakure. Unless some people forfeit. Now, this is also as a team. You forfeit, you forfeit your teammates as well. One genin raised his hand to forfeit. After their names were taken down, the team left, still encouraging each other and not mad at each other. That, is true ninja spirit.
"Right! Now the preliminary examination is gonna begin! After this examination is over, the next one would be held in Suna in a month's time. Please look at the screen for the first two competitors!" The prelim exam proctor said in a loud and clear voice. "First up, Hakura vs. Ken Watanabe! Can this two please remain down here and the rest not fighting please head upstairs."
Hakura quickly sized up her opponent. Her opponent was a average build boy from Iwa that was currently smirking at her. Cockiness leads to disaster. Hakura thought, remembering Naruto's lesson while they were observing the other teams training while in Suna. It was training for patience and to have some life lesson learnt. "Come on little girl, raise your hand and say you give up. You'll never beat me. Who is your sensei? I can't believe that sensei of yours think a little girl like you can survive. The ninja world is a dangerous world. You're better off at home."
"You wanna know? I don't mind if you insult me but insult my sensei and you'll wish you have never been born! My sensei is Uzumaki Naruto, he is the bodyguard of the kazekage and his right hand man!" Hakura growled and her hand raised to a single hand handsign. Naruto looked surprised, Hakura was so protective of her comrade. "What the hell?! No one does hand signs with one hand!" He exclaimed in shock and a little hint of fear as it was an unfamiliar handsign. "Too bad. This is would be an experience for you. If you're still alive that is." Hakura growled out, still angry at the fact that her opponent insulted her sensei. "Hakura." Naruto said in a warning tone. She looked up to look at her sensei that is upstairs behind Ken Watanabe. "Don't worry, sensei. I'm sure this cocky bastard can take it."
"Just make sure you don't kill him." Naruto said. "I will sensei."
"Your sensei is that kid?"
"My sensei is on the bingo book!" Hakura yelled angrily. "What? That kiddo?"
"You're right. He is a kid but he is of a higher ranking even though he is younger than me!" Haruka said and that's when screaming started. Pain filled scream from Ken. He collapsed on the ground clutching his head. "What is she doing?" Gai asked. "Genjutsu." Naruto replied. "That's her clan's bloodline. Their genjutsus are extremely powerful that it can kill with merely just genjutsu but it is the forbidden jutsu that kills not the normal clan jutsu."
"And how does she know this forbidden jutsu?" Kurenai asked. "She doesn't. I do."
"Isn't it a bloodline thing?" Kakashi asked. Naruto nodded. "Then why would you-"
"He knows it because my parents gave him the permission to use that jutsu so he can teach it to me in the future." Hakura said when she jumped up to the second floor. "Why haven't you taught her the jutsu yet then?" Sasuke asked. "It's none of your business Uchiha." Akara said. "Hn." Ah. The famous Uchiha sound. Naruto jumped down to the boy on the ground. He kneeled next to the kid and checked him. Naruto's hands glowed green as he healed the boy. Naruto couldn't help but chuckled when he saw what genjutsu was cast on the boy. "You saw sensei?" Hakura asked grinning. "Yeah."
"I never knew a ninja would be afraid of that." Hakura commented as Naruto helped the waking boy up and onto the second floor. "What did you see?" A ninja from another village asked. Naruto looked at the ninja then at Hakura and the boy that looked like he was praying them not to tell. Hakura nodded as she heard Naruto's thought. They won't tell. This ninja has a future in front of him. "Its none of your bloody business." Hakura growled and watched the screen for the next match as Naruto helped the kid seat down on the ground. It was Ino vs. konochi from Kumogakure. The cocky Kumogakure nin was checking her nails thinking Ino was gonna attack head on. The girl was pretty good with taijutsu but she's not smart. Ino quickly did her clan jutsu and was in the girl's body without the girl knowing until it was too late. Ino made the girl raise her hand to forfeit before leaving the girl's body to get back in her own. Ino grinned as she went upstairs to hug sakura.

"Why did you help me?" Ken asked Naruto. "... You deserve a future and a past to reflect on when you are having bad moments. I may not have a past but I can help someone create a good memory to remember and reflect on." Naruto said as he did another round of medical check just in case. A thought suddenly struck everyone. This kid... He is one successful shinobi.