Chapter 17

"Try it out Hakura." Naruto said as he manoeuvred to sit cross legged on the ground. Hakura cocked her head to the side at her sensei, an unspoken question of how. Naruto sat there before lifting his finger to his mouth to mimic breaking the skin of his thumb to draw blood. Hakura took that as a sign to start following. She bit her own thumb and watched Naruto as he did the hand signs slowly and she followed. Then he blinked at her before nodding towards the ground. "Kuchiyosen no jutsu!" Boom. The small sound made as a puff of smoke appeared, along with a small purple tailed neko.
"This is so kawaii!" Hakura squealed with delight.
"Hello my lovely beautiful summoner! My name is Yuki! What can I do for you today?" The overly adorable cat asked.
"She's just trying out her summon." Naruto explained when Hakura was too absorbed in admiring the little fur ball. Yuki turned and gasped, before bowing in respect, making everyone confuse but they remembered that the previous cats also bowed down in respect to him so they chose not to question. Maybe it's because Naruto holds the kyuubi?
"Naruto-sama."
"Oh no no no no. Don't worry about formality." Naruto said, looking slightly alarmed. Do they all know? Naruto asked Kurama. Of course! The whole entire summoning realm- actually... Every single animal on this planet knows.
You got to be kidding me.Naruto almost wanted to bang his head on the wall repeatedly, why do they need to announce that Naruto would be the new ruler of the most powerful realm, aka ruler of the whole entire animal kingdom? Naruto being accepted was already a shocker, to him only, not to them- they were absolutely pleased with the decision of Naruto being the chosen one.
The purple cat disappeared after getting to know Hakura and having the permission to get back to her realm. "That cat reminds me of that beautiful purple hair Anbu." Naruto said quietly. The said Anbu was surprised and she saw Naruto looking straight at her so she stepped out from the shadows. "You've met her?" Tsunade asked. To that question, Naruto just smiled sadly and the Anbu with long silky purple hair approached him before crouching to his height. They both stared at each other as if reliving a memory, which they were.
Naruto was being bashed up by the villagers and finally when they decided to leave him to bleed out, she appeared- only to think that she was too late. Naruto could hear her weep almost silently so he sat up weakly, making her gasp slightly in surprise and delight that he was alive. Naruto was scared, the Anbu in the mask looks really scary, especially at night. The Anbu approached slowly, making sure he knows her intentions before crouching down to his height. Their eyes met and they stared into each other's eyes, getting lost in the beauty of each. Naruto with his beautiful big blue eyes and the Anbu with her onyx eyes that glistened with tears. The Anbu then removed her mask and smiled at him before reaching over to embrace him before scooping him up to bring him to her apartment where Hayate will be and they will both take care of him.
Naruto smiled at the fond memory of having fun and learning stuff from both Yugao and Hayate. Naruto reached over to tug her mask off, just like what he always did a few years back every time they came back wearing a mask. Yugao's eyes glistened in delight as her mask came off and her lips tugged into a small before she shot forward to embrace Naruto. "Awww, I'm missing out on all the cuddles." A voice from behind them said. Hayate.
"Awww, are you jealous?" Yugao teased, still hugging onto Naruto. One of the ice queens of Konoha just teased someone, to make things weirder, she is hugging someone like is she wasn't one of konoha's strongest swordsman. "Ugh, I'm SO jealous of my little brother." Hayate mocked, fake hurt by putting a hand to his chest.
"I WILL make you jealous." Yugao said before pulling Naruto closer and pecked him on the cheek, making Naruto turn beetroot. Everyone laughed at his reaction. Hayate pretended to gasp in horror, as he left his hand on his chest. "I'm so hurt! Ugh! I need to sit down. I feel so faint!" Hayate said, groping the air to look for the chair. Naruto couldn't help it but let out a really cute but short laughter, making everyone look at him in surprise and turning all the ladies red at his adorable laughter.
"Uzumaki Naruto, the council has request for your presence." An Anbu said after appearing.
"What?! I did not organise a council meeting!" Tsunade barked as she shot up from her sit and stormed to the tower, towing Naruto with her and the rest just decided to follow.
"Tsunade? What are this brats doing here?" Koharu demanded.
"I'm sure they would want to know why their comrade is being called to the council and how dare you disrespect the kazekage!" Tsunade exclaimed, emitting a large killing intent making them all quieten down.
"So now. Back to business. Naruto Uzumaki, you are hereby not allowed to step foot into Konoha as you have released the kyuubi!" Koharu said smugly. Gaara twitched and took a step forward. "You guys have made a grave mistake," Gaara said in his deep voice,"I hereby cancel our alliance as you have completely banished the only one linking this two village together. The Konoha genins can finish their examination and afterwards, any Konoha shinobi entering Suna without permission will be executed."
"WHAT?!?!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT JUST BECAUSE OF THE DEMON BRAT!!!" Koharu screamed as the council started getting very rowdy. "I just did." Gaara said coldly before turning on his heels and walking out, the rest following on his heels after snapping out from their smug thoughts that the council deserves it. "Wait for us!" Ino exclaimed, the suna ninjas stopped to look at what they want. 

"Wait for us! We'll go with you guys to Suna." Ino said before she took off towards the home, with the other Konoha ninjas following suite. Tsunade also decides to leave early so they met up at the gates and started their three day journey to Suna.