Chapter 13

Naruto sat up as Temari and Tsunade looked at each other with an evil glint in their eyes as if sending messages across about what they're gonna do to those pathetic ninjas that hurt their precious ones. "What's wrong?" Gaara asked when he saw Naruto frown a little. Temari and Tsunade stopped sending messages to look at Naruto, in fact everyone did.
"He wants to come out."
"Even better!" Temari exclaimed, encouraging Naruto to let him out. "But-" Naruto didn't get to finish his sentence as a puff of smoke appeared in front of them. Naruto sighed in defeat and leaned against Gaara.
"Awww. My poor baby." Kurama cooed and almost everyone stared in shock at the man. His fiery red-orange hair was spiky and he wore a black kimono with blood red hems. His nine furry tails whipped around carelessly. Then his attention turned to Naruto's genins. "They are so cute in real life!! Ohhhhh! Especially her! She's beautiful! You'll be a bachelor magnet or should I say a magnet for every single man on this entire world! Hahahahahaha. Ohhhhh!! This two boys will be the hottest bachelor!" Kurama laughed, making almost everyone sweatdrop. This is the all mighty kyuubi? He's just a mess!
"Hey, says you! Pink Banshee! I heard that!" Kurama said, turning to glare at Sakura who spluttered to try to come up with an excuse. How did he hear my thoughts anyways? Sakura pondered and watched as Kurama smirked.
"Naruto," Kurama called out in a maniac voice, making Naruto look up lazily. "Show them your magic tricks."
"What?! No!" Naruto protested.
"Why not? Show them what a great asset they've lost, especially to those bastards over there." Kurama said wickedly as he jerked his tail towards the council members that gawked at them. "This is causing a lot trouble. You come back in here this instant." Naruto said sighing. "Please?" Naruto tried, causing Kurama to go into a mock thinking pose.
"Don't you dare try that mockery." Naruto said. 
"Oh! I'm hurt! How dare you hurt my feelings!" Kurama purposely mocked, putting a hand to his chest. Almost everyone watched in shock as they witness Naruto and the mighty kyuubi bicker like they were best friends, which they are. Just so you know...
"Get in!" Naruto hissed teasingly.
"Where?" Kurama retorted. (( my squad's inside joke, I just wanted to include it. If you're dirty minded enough you would understand. ))
Naruto twitched as he noticed his rapist wanting to try something. Escaping. Naruto shifted a little, to get a little further away. Kurama noticed the movements too. "Do it Naruto."
"No! I'm not showing them."
"Why not?!"
"Because they don't deserve to know!" Naruto snapped back. It wasn't loud nor was it soft but it held a bit of biting edge. Kurama and Naruto got into a staring competition, none willing to blink nor will either lose. This will last a really long time... Both Naruto and Kurama had learnt it the hard way once. "I'm gonna gut them." Kurama dibs. "Then I'll skin them and boil them alive and during that I'll extract their soul and give it to shinigami as an offering. Although I doubt shinigami would want to accept such pathetic insolent souls. Then I'll feed them to the animals in the underworld." Kurama growled out his plan which made everyone, excluding Naruto, cringe badly. Some fainted from the killing intent he was giving out. "Thats a good plan Kurama." Gaara complimented. Kurama smirked and nodded his head to accept the compliment. "ENOUGH! UZUMAKI NARUTO! You're under arrest for the release of the kyuubi!" Danzo shouted. Gaara stood, gently nudging the blond towards his team who kneeled beside them. "You have no rights to arrest MY shinobi!" Gaara said in his deep and dangerously calm voice, letting out some killing intent which intensified the killing intent that was already lingering in the air. Most of the council fell to the ground in surprise. "He released the kyuubi in Konoha!" koharu retorted.
"He did not release the kyuubi! It is still sealed in him! If Naruto had truly released the kyuubi, this pathetic excuse for a village would have been ruins ages ago! You guys have no idea what you have brought onto yourself! Be glad Naruto has mercy on his birthplace." Temari growled, releasing her killing intent too. A new Anbu that was holding onto one of Naruto's attackers fainted. The Konoha nin took the chance to charge at the closest person with a kunai he had spent so long trying to obtain. Temari. Everyone froze in shock.
A shadow snaked at lightning speed towards the nin who froze when his shadow was caught. "Shikamaru! Thank god!" Ino gasped in relief. "What?! It wasn't me!" Shikamaru said in shock and everyone's eyes traced the shadow from the nin back toward... Naruto?!
"What!" Everyone shouted in absolute shock. "How?!"
Naruto ignored them as he raised his arms to link his fingers together like he's holding the kunai and he raised his arm higher up to bring the kunai to the guy's throat. Kurama held an arm up to stop everyone from trying to interfere. "Have you learnt your mistakes?" Naruto asked.
"What mistakes?!" The other still captured ninjas exclaimed in anger. "We are just finishing what the fourth started." That caused Kurama to snort and cackle, then it turn to laughing until he was rolling on the ground. "That's so funny!! Ahahahahhahahah. Oh kami! My stomach hurts! Make it stop! Hahahahahaha." Naruto blinked to fight the urge to roll his eyes.
"I will make Kami-chan come if you don't quieten down." Naruto threatened, that instantly ceased Kurama's laughter as he rolled into a sitting position. "You wouldn't dare!"
"I would if you don't stop." Naruto said, his eyes narrowing slightly in a playful manner. Kurama gulped. Naruto knew about the best friend relationship between Kurama and Kami. Although Kami is more of the show lots of affection type.... So yeah...
"Did he just call Kami-sama Kami-chan?" Tenten whispered.
"Yes he did!" A female voice boomed around them all as a dry thunder cracked across the skies. The storm clouds quickly rolled in. Everyone, quivered, looking around to look for the source of that voice, except Naruto. He knows everything. "Now, back to business. Do you not realise your mistakes?" Kurama growled for Naruto.
"No... Change of question. Are you guys still bothering her?" Naruto asked, eying them dangerously.
"N-no they have not been, Naruto-kun." A small voice said. Rookie 9 glanced behind them in alarm before parting for a small girl to be seen. Naruto's facial expression relaxed slightly. "Oh thank Kami. Are you alright, Hana-chan?"
"Hanabi?!" Hiashi exclaimed in surprised. The hyuuga princess bowed at her elders and greeted them all. "What are you doing here Hanabi-chan?" Hinata asked the eleven year old gently.
"To thank Naruto-kun and to put those bastards to hell!" Hanabi yelled, pointing an accusing finger at the captured ninjas. "What do you mean Hanabi?" Hiashi asked, Naruto and Hanabi both flinched.
"What did you do to my daughter?!" Hiashi shouted at Naruto.
"It's not him! Its them! He saved me! He save me!!" Hanabi screamed repetitively to get her point across.
"What do you mean?" Naruto made the guy drop the kunai and let the Anbu capture the guy again before releasing his shadow jutsu. How did he do it? It's a clan bloodlimit! Naruto had his head bowed and his fingers curling in, forming a fist with his hand. His hand clenched so hard, his knuckles are turning white and his nails drew blood from his palm. Naruto took a shaking breath. "It's okay Hanabi-chan, you can tell them."
"Are you sure, Naruto-kun? I can do this in private if you don't want to be here." Hanabi suggested but Naruto shook his head desperately.
"I don't wanna be alone." Naruto gasped. "I'll stay here." He said, still not raising his head. He ran a hand through his hair and Hanabi waited for a few quick seconds before taking a deep breath to start her story.