Chapter 24

Tsunade and the rest of the Konoha shinobi present at the hokage mansion was gaping when the door opened to reveal Naruto holding onto a young girl that was barely 2. What?! When did Naruto have a child? Who's child is that?! Whatttttt?!??!
Naruto gently handed the child to Temari, who was awaiting with open arms. "Take care of her for a while. I'm going to take a shower before I cook."
"How was she when you went to pick her up?" Kankuro asked.
"I don't know how you would describe a situation where a child isn't willing to come out from under the bed and is only fed when food was slid under the bed for her and the person she is missing so badly is mentioned."
"Whoa. She's so dependent on you?"
"Yeah... My disguised clone that was protecting her sort of might have dispelled when I was attacked in Konoha?" Naruto said as he started to walk up the stairs.
"I don't know what to say, man." Kankuro joked and Naruto sighed, shaking his head at Kankuro's bad attempt to make a joke. Once they heard the clicking of the door and the water running, the Konoha shinobi exploded into many questions. Temari silenced them and placed Yumi on the couch.
"Naruto can answer your questions later." Was all they said before Gaara looked around for something, or should I say someone.
"Where did Yumi go?" Gaara's deep voice sliced through the air, ringing warning bells. Shitttt!!! They lost a small child! They were about to start their search when a muffled yell was heard, followed by a dull thud. They all rushed up only to pause at the sight. Naruto was half dressed and clutching the small girl who was giggling in his arms. "God dammit, Yumi. Don't just wander in like that. If I didn't catch you, you would have hit your little forehead." Naruto chastised lightly as he poked her forehead, making her giggling more. She clapped her hands to his face and poked everything in her reach. Naruto tilted his head back so she didn't poke his eyes out. "I'll take care of her, I need to get dress. Out!" Naruto ordered and the door was shut in their faces once they were out of the way that prevented the door from clicking shut with its frame.
They all drifted down stairs and Naruto came out a few minutes later with Yumi hanging onto his neck for dear life. She looked like she was choking him for kami's sake. "No Yumi don't do that. You're gonna fall." Naruto grasped her legs and hefted her higher so she isn't depriving him of his precious oxygen. She screamed happily when she was suddenly launched up higher. "Are you guys staying for dinner or what?" Naruto asked, not knowing how much to cook.
"Can we stay?" Tsunade asked hopefully. Naruto nodded, not sure why they think they can't stay.
"Thank you! We'll just stay for dinner before we go back to our hotel." Ino said happily, wanting to know about the child Naruto showed up with. "Alright, Yumi, stay with Gaara." Naruto said as he twirled around so Yumi can see Gaara. She clutched onto Naruto, not willing to let go. Naruto gestured with his fingers subtly and Gaara understood. He swirled his hand and sand flew together to form the random animals to get the child's attention. Her eyes lit up and she reached out to try get the animal. Naruto let her go to Gaara and he went to the kitchen quietly so he doesn't draw any attention to himself. Gaara was distracted by an Anbu suddenly appearing to hand Gaara some things. Yumi wandered towards the kitchen to look for Naruto. Damn that girl is clingy isn't she?
Naruto stiffened when he felt something wrap around his leg. He look down to see Yumi hugging onto his leg like a koala. Naruto sighed at her determination to be around him. He twirled around the kitchen to amuse her while he cooked. Soon she was bored from all the twirling and Naruto moved her up to his shoulders for her to play with his hair. Once Gaara was done, he realised Yumi had left on her own again. She's barely two year old and she is already so determined to cling onto Naruto. Gaara stood up and walked to the kitchen to see if Naruto needs help. Apparently, he doesn't. He and Yumi is having fun in the kitchen. Naruto would swing his head a little so that his blond untameable locks would tickle Yumi, causing her to giggle and pat down really hard, trying to get the hair to stay down.
"That looks like it hurts." Kankuro commented loudly as he munched on Pringles. (I am actually eating Pringles at that time, don't judge. I didn't have lunch.) Everyone was standing there watching the affection, Naruto never looked so happy in Konoha. Naruto raised an eyebrow at the number of audience but turned back to amusing Yumi and cooking at the same time. She pulled at Naruto's hair, even going as far as pulling out some strands. "I'm gonna be bald by the time you're done, Yumi." Naruto teased causing Yumi to pout but later clapped her hands at her creation then pouted again when she realise if Naruto was bald, she couldn't play with his hair anymore. "Now you then realise what you have been doing all along." Naruto said to the child, ignoring everyone else like they don't exist. The small child pouted cutely before she whacked her hand down on Naruto's head. Naruto cringed and frowned at the child's antics. "Ow, that hurts." Naruto grumbled as tilted his head, hoping the headache wouldn't come. Yumi took that opportunity to try pull Naruto's ears open and she stuck her finger into his ear, it felt warmth and cozy, making her giggle again. Naruto twitched at the uncomfortable feeling. Note to self: never ever tilt my head ever again when Yumi is on my shoulders. Naruto thought to himself as he pulled Yumi's finger out before lifting her off his shoulders and letting her step on his feet. She hugged onto his waist as Naruto walked around and her legs would move too.
"So, Naruto, who's child is that?"
"I don't know?" Naruto answered as he looked up to meet their gaze before turning his attention back to feed Yumi who was sitting on his lap on his, uh, on his manhood. How is he not feeling uncomfortable?! Omg. Is he gay? "What do you mean you don't know?" Kurenai asked.
"She was abandoned on the streets as an infant. She was badly injured but I healed her and brought her to the orphanage. She was like a magnet afterwards. She wouldn't be happy when I wasn't with her."
"Then how do you deal when you go on missions?" Kiba asked.
"That's the beauty of shadow clones. Helps you with anything and the best thing? Paperwork." Naruto hinted and it hit the two Kages in the room hard in the face. How did they not think of that?! Oh kami! A child that is only 12 though of that and they didnt! They are Kages for kami's sake! "How are you not feeling uncomfortable with that child, uh, squirming against you?" Ino blurted out, finally! A brave soul.
At that question, Naruto looked up slightly surprised. "Because I'm asexual. I don't like guys or girls." If that ever got out, the entire female population of Naruto fangirls in the shinobi/civilian villages would have been sobbing their heads off. I can bet some would even try to take their own life at the prospect of not being able to win the heart of the most dangerous shinobi alive. Ever. After that statement, Naruto left them gaping. Hell even the sand siblings didn't know that he was asexual!