Chapter 21

Why are they still following us around? We're already in suna... Why is SHE still following me?
Because she has something to ask you. Kurama replied in boredom as he watch them all around Naruto. Tsunade and the sand siblings has headed to the kage tower to settle somethings. Princess Koyomi had her arm slung around Naruto's shoulders, earning glares from the female population of Suna. "Why are they all glaring at me?" Koyomi asked, feeling a little uncomfortable with the amount of glares she has received. However before his genin team could help Naruto reply, a loud squeal interrupted them. "Naruto-kun!!!"
"Sh*t. I'll be back." Naruto said ask he disappeared.
"Awwww!! He's gone! We lost him again." The girls whined before they walked away in hopes of finding him again. Naruto sighed in relief as they left so he returned silently to his team. "Why are you guys following us?" Naruto asked rookie 9 and Koyomi.
"Well... You are the one who knows where you're going and we have no idea what to do so we'll just follow you."
"Kami. You guys are suppose to be training. Not following us." Naruto deadpanned.
"We wanna watch you train." Koyomi said.
"Aren't you suppose to return to your own country?" Hakura asked the princess curiously.
"I am. But I have a few things I wanna talk to Naruto-kun about."
"Alright. Hakura, Akara, Katsu, you guys practice your own things a bit while I talk to the princess." Naruto ordered, earning a chorus of 'hai sensei' as he walked away to get a little privacy with Koyomi while she talked. She told Naruto that he can always visit her country without a visitor pass as he would have a special one because he is going to be part of her team of special advisors. "But I wouldn't be there all the time." Naruto said.
"Doesn't matter. I'll only call for your help when me and that special team of advisors can't solve the problem." Koyomi said, as Naruto sent a glance at his team to make sure they are okay.
"Alright." Naruto said and took the pin, the special pass, that she was holding out for him. "Great! I need to go back now."
"I'll send you back, tell your guards to come closer." Koyomi yelled at them to get their attention and then ordered them to come closer. Naruto made them link hands before gently tapping one of them and they disappeared through Naruto's teleportation jutsu.
"Now," Naruto said to get his team's attention. "Katsu, Akara you two spar. I'll get back to you guys later after I test Hakura's skills."
"Hai sensei."
"Hakura, hit me with the genjutsu I taught you that night when you couldn't sleep. I wanna see how long you can hold that jutsu for."
"B-but sensei! That's the forbidden genjutsu! It will kill you."
"Don't worry. I'll be fine."
"Sensei!" Hakura exclaimed with a mixture of emotions. She doesn't wanna do it. She doesn't wanna kill her sensei.
"It's alright Hakura. I wouldn't die." Naruto said and something in his tone had calmed Hakura and she took a deep breath before starting the genjutsu. Both Hakura and Naruto stared at each other as Naruto was caught in the genjutsu but the effects soon reversed as Hakura watched in horror. The forbidden genjutsu shows the person's worst and most painful memories, locked away or not. It's a mental trauma that causes the brain and heart to stress out therefore the heart fails, killing the person.
Hakura watched as a young blond child was being beaten to near death and she looked around to see people were watching. They were all whispering, grinning or smirking, all not helping the boy. Then everything dissolved and there the boy was sitting alone at the swing. When another child approach Naruto, the parents would promptly knock young Naruto away before screaming at him and pulling their child away. The others would gather around whispering about how the demon mush have compelled the boy into going to it. Horrendous insults were thrown his way and soon it became insults from his comrades. Those were one of e hardest to bare. He had trusted them but they betrayed his trust even though he is willing to throw his life away just to protect them.
Katsu and Akara stopped sparring when they noticed a change in Hakura. Her eyes were wide with shock and her mouth opened and close as if she wanted to say something but she can't spit it out. Her lips trembled and her eyes welled up as if she was trying to hold back her tears. Katsu and Akara moved closer incase anything happens. Hakura took a few steps back and their sensei's face scrunched up slightly and his eyes also held tears that has yet to fall.
Hakura broke the genjutsu and fall to the ground and started crying. Naruto blinked as he swayed and fell on his knees. He was gonna face plant if his hands hadn't moved the last second to stop himself. His face inches from the ground as he rested his weight on his elbows and knees. Katsu ran towards his sensei while Akara approached his female teammate that was a crying mess. Naruto was coughing with his head hung. His body trembled as he held back the tears. That would have killed him if he wasn't immortal. Immortality. Pfft. Having a heart problem and being immortal sucks. This is just making me suffer. Naruto mused as he felt a hand rest on his back. "I'm okay," Naruto croaked out weakly,"go comfort Hakura. She needs it more than I do."
"I'll handle Naruto-kun, Katsu. You go to your teammate." An authoritative female voice said. Temari. "Hai Temari-sama."
Temari kneeled next to Naruto as the Konoha ninjas hung back, unsure what to do and somewhat sure they wouldn't want any foreign nationals interfering. "Hey." Temari whispered gently as she rubbed his back in a soothing motion. "Hey." Naruto greeted back, barely audible. "I'm all good, Temari-chan." Naruto said as he tried to get up, his muscles trembled in effort. He would have fallen back if Temari hadn't caught him. "Come on, I'll bring you back home."
"No, bring me to Hakura. I wanna make sure she is alright." Naruto said and Temari swept the small young teen off his feet and up into the air then carried him towards Hakura and she set him down gently next to the crying girl. "Hakura, I'm so sorry." Naruto whispered as he comforted the slightly older teen. 
"No! I should be the one saying sorry!" Hakura wailed and launched herself into Naruto. "Shh. It's okay. I can lock away that memory if you want."
"No, if I can hold that. I will be able to hold anyone else's. No one would suffer like you had. I will become stronger so I can protect you." Hakura said as she wiped her tears away, determination graced her face.
Naruto felt a few foreign chakra approaching them. "Temari, 4 o'clock." Naruto whispered. Temari nodded as she took over comforting Hakura and Naruto blended back into the shadows. What do they want? What are they doing in Suna? Are they after anyone? Temari thought as she raised her alertness.