🔹Brothersitting🔹

Six's Point of View

It's just me and my brother reading our book that we brought at the library this week. No wonder why they don't like reading. I mean I like reading, but I'm mostly into sports more.

"Say, brother. I'm going to let you stay at Seven's house for a while since you needed to check on them." Nine told me as they start packing my things to go to my frenemy's house.

Ugh... Seven... I hate them so much...

"Go for it." I sighed.

After we finished packing, we head over to Seven's house in our car since Nine knows how to drive...I guess

I bet Seven is ready to beat me up after the things I've done

"Well, this is the place, Sixster" Nine smiled as I slapped them, not liking that nickname.

"Don't call me that." I glared at my brother.

"Geez! Sorry! You should be happy that we got to Seven's house"

"It's just that I really hate Seven. They're such a jerk!"

"You'll see them once we go in, brother-of-another-color" 

We went to Seven's house and Nine knocked on the door to see them. Honestly, I'm sure Seven is going to jump out and tackle me I swear.

"Hello? Oh, hey Nine and Six" Seven friendly introduced themselves to me and Nine.

"Hey Seven, my brofriend. Would you do me a favor?"

"Sure! Uh... what's a favor?"

"It's something that you have to do... well if you want to. Anyways, could you look after my brother-of-another-color for a while? That's Six by the way" Nine let me go with Seven as Seven nodded and pats my head which disturbs me.

"Don't." I slapped Seven's hand causing them wanting to cry.

"Six! That's not cool, brother." Nine shrugged.

"Fine...Hey, Seven." I wave at them sarcastically

"Morning, Six" 

Nine walked over to Seven and holds their hand to give a kiss for good luck and then pats me on the head for staying safe.

After my brother left, I looked at Seven trying to make sure that they aren't planning anything on me. Seven is always up to something trying to kill me or something.

"Want a snack?" I saw Seven talking to me and holding a cupcake they have in their hand.

Could be a trap...

"Err...okay?" I said as I took the cupcake from Seven's hand.

I took a bite of the cupcake and realized...