😺 Cat Business 😺(short)

Seven's Point Of View

While Nine is gone, I have to take care of their cat

Don't worry, they handed me the instructions on how to take care of a cat

Six also companied me to help me out if I have trouble with some stuff because they have a cat too 

"Well, glad I can help... I suppose" Six sighed as they looked at the two cats.

"Thanks buddy" I smiled as I felt something inside of me again.

Sevenesia....

"Hey Seven, are you alright?" Six asked as I looked at them.

"I don't know... I keep getting Sevenesia just controlling me..."

"Sevenesia? Is that the person who did that?"

"Yes, but don't tell Nine, alright?"

"Got it."

Six is very nice to me but sometimes, they don't like me because they kick me sometimes

It's good to have Six as a friend because they trust me and no tell anyone... hopefully...

Nine's cat was getting out of his skateboard and went to his litterbox to poop as Six's cat is just eating his food

"Oh, I'll take out the litterbox" I went and took out the litterbox that is dirty and get some sand for the box.

"Thanks, Seven. Even though I helped you a little" Six sighed.

"No problem, Six"

I decided to play with the cats for a while and Six starts to fix the things that the cats scratched especially the couch.

Tough work but fun

"Well, I guess my work here is done because I have to go" I looked at the time as Six looked at the cats that are asleep.

"Alrighty then, Seven" Six gave me a thumbs up which they never did that before to me.

As I packed my stuff and opened the door, I got stuttered when Nine was in front of me by the door.

"Hey, bro!" Nine went inside and saw the cats sleeping.

"Brother, you're here...I guess." Six sighed.

"Seven! Did you take care of the cats while I'm gone?"

"I sure did!" I smiled as Nine high-fived me.

"You're a natural, Seven!"

I watched Six and Nine getting their joy-cons ready to play on the TV and closed the door to go back home.

I guess Six was helpful to me I suppose...

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm back yayyyyyy...

So, yeah continuing this because I got to get this book done

and also the other book

:D