(Short) 🌌Secrets that are shown🌌

Nine's Point of View

"Seriously? Why did you start putting Christmas music if it's not Christmas yet?!" Six yelled at me as I shrugged.

"Six! Brother! I just want to practice my dance moves for Christmas and I want to practice something else too." I sighed and turned off the radio.

"Oh? And is that supposed to be that one Christmas plant where two people st-"

"SHUSH, BRO!" I covered Six's mouth and got upset.

"Fine, sheesh! I sometimes keep remembering about our parents"

"Oh...oh...yeah...they both passed away..."

"Yeah, that's true..."

We both sighed as we went to our beds to lay down and do nothing.

Our parents have passed away ever since we were in 5th grade, I think... (note: these are fan made parents not real)

Their names are Nina and Sixon

We still remember them because there are pictures of them and us at our memory wall which captures every memory.

We kept this to our secret basement so no other number will know that we have parents.

"I'm so...BORED!!! I wish something cool would happen" Six groaned as I sighed.

"Okay. Now you just jinxed it."

-Knock Knock-

"See! I was right!" Six rushed to the door and opened it.

"Hi, Six and Nine!" X waved to see us and hugged Six.

"Oh! Hey X!" Six hugged X back and let X go inside our house.

"Come on, Seven! My value of year 2008" 

OH GOD-

Six's Point Of View

Not again. I hate when Seven comes in our house everytime.

I looked at Seven hugging Nine and then walks to say 'hi' to me which is. seriously?

"Hey Six! Nice to see you again"

"Hey Seven. Glad your back." I greeted Seven sarcastically.

"So, did you two do anything fun?"

"No. We have nothing to do so we got to our beds and do... well... nothing"

"Oh, I see"

Seven is suddenly changing...is this real?! I thought they were... mean and stubborn