💀The Unlucky Number💀

Nine's Point of View

Mmm... why is the sun always trying to wake me up?

I just want some sleep...

Ughhh...

"WHY IS MY LIFE SO HORRIBLE!?"

Ack! That voice!

I woke up and saw that Seven was cuddling with me.

That's kind of...embarrassing and cute... 

I tried not to scream and let Seven cuddle with me for a while until it's time

5 minutes later...

"N...N....Nine..." Seven woke up and muttered.

"Morning, Seven..."I muttered as I got up.

"Mmm...what time is it?..."

"9:00..."

"Just a few more minutes..."

"No...you slept for 5 minutes already..."

"Aww...I wanted to sleep more..."

"No...that's too much bro..." I kissed Seven's forehead as they went to get some coffee.

When we finish breakfast, we went over to Six's room to wake them up. And I know the perfect way to wake them up.

I took my megaphone out and stayed very quiet to try not to wake Six up.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" 

"AAAACK! WHAT THE HECK, NINE?" Six woke up frighteningly as I laughed.

"HAHA! Take that brother!"

"GRRRR! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

Six glared at me as I stopped laughing and they went outside to get some fresh air

"Ahem!" A dark red number was glaring at my brother which was very harsh.

"And who are you supposed to be? And why are you mad at me?!" Six got mad at the number.

"My name is Thirte-" 

Six slaps the number in the face which made me laugh a lot

"Yeah yeah, Thirteen. No one loves you."

"Why you little-"

"HEY! LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!" I protected Six as Thirteen saw me and their pupils grew bigger.

"And who is this handsome devil of yours?~" they flirted with me as Six slaps Thirteen again.

"Get away from us."

Seriously, what is wrong with them?

I'm not interested in them. I'm with Seven you know. I'm taken

I'm glad Six protected me from them because they look harsh

As we went into our house, Thirteen just showed up out of nowhere and saw Seven sleeping in the couch.

Ugh not again...

"Why is this stinky doing in the couch?" they made fun of Seven and I threw Thirteen into a wall hard, but it didn't break the wall which is a relief. 

"HEY! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND! DON'T MAKE FUN OF THEM!" I screamed at Thirteen's face as they start sobbing.

"Why did you have to scream like that...I'm just wanting to know who that is..."