🎃Shoppin' and Friendin'🎃

Late Spooky Month 

(WARNING: LOTS OF WEIRD STUFF IN HERE)

-

-

-

Nine's Point of View

The next day, I was hanging out with Seven for a while because I wanted to help out my brofriend a little.

They were just making coffee that Five taught them to do. Five actually was a good friend for once.

I sit down in the couch and saw Seven grabbing their coffee and sit next to me.

I still remember the time when we I saw them staying in their sub count during the 800K subscriber special

-FLASHBACK-

Third Person Point of view

"Ooh! I know! Nine will have a plan!" Four smiled as Eight facepalmed.

"Do we need to involve more people?"

Nine skated to them and did a spin trick on their skateboard which made the audience amazed.

"Well! Nice to see you guys! Yo yo yo!" Nine introduced themselves.

"W-What's going on here?" Eight got confused.

"What's up guys! As you can tell by my rapper sonny's, I'm the awesome one around here!"

"That's so well and handy, but you know how to get Six from out of the sky?"

Nine and Eight then turned over to Seven who is feeling upset.

"No! I-I'm not helping you guys out! I'm staying put! Right here!" Seven points at their spot.

-rest of the lines here-

-back to the present-

---

I still remember those days...

"Morning, Nine" they greeted me as they took a sip of coffee.

"Hey, Seven. Drinking coffee?"

"Yeah. It tastes delicious"

"Mhm. Hey, Seven? Can I go to your room for a moment? I think I left some of my stuff there"

"Sure!"

I went to Seven's room and grabbed my suitcase that I left when I was sleeping with Seven.

It has a memory book which features photos of Seven and I. The reason why I made this memory book is because if Seven gets their amnesia removed, then they will still be able to capture things from this book.