👻Costume Party👻

Nine's Point of View

Once all of the numbers picked the costumes, including X, we went to the algebralien costume party.

Everyone was there and it looks like they're having a lot of fun right now.

"Hi, Four! I like your costume!" X looked at Four's costume and complimented.

"Thanks X! I like yours too!" Four smiled and hugged X.

"Six! Stop messing with the treats! You're supposed to share them!" Five facepalmed as Six looked at Five.

"Sorry. It's just that these treats are so good! Want one?" Six holds a candy to give to Five.

"I'll...I guess I will have just one."

"Nice! A red apple!" Ten got a red apple and looked at Eight trying to find a red apple.

"Darn. A green apple. You're good!" Eight has a green apple on their hand and threw it in the apple basket filled with water.

"I am very lonely" Two sat down on the floor all alone with no other number to help them.

Seven was there too, but I'm not sure where they are. I went over to see Four and asked them where Seven is.

"Well, I think they're at... I don't know actually...I heard that they're going to space I think..." Four replied as I went to see Seven playing with a rocket ship in their hand.

"Whoosh! Vroom! Vroom!" Seven made rocket sounds as I giggled at them.

"Seven! Those sound like car sounds not rocket sounds!" I laughed as Seven showed a tiny smile.

"I know... I'm trying my best to make the sounds rockets make"

"Yeah...anyways what did you dress up as?" I asked Seven as they put on their helmet.

"Oh! I dressed up just like an astronaut"

"Oh cool! I dressed up as a skateboarder!" I showed Seven my costume.

"That's nice! Also, I wonder what the next holiday will b-"

"BOO!" 

Six jumped out and scared us, but I wasn't scared at that.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Seven screamed and jumped into my arms to hug me.

"S-Seven..." I blushed madly as my brother Six stared at us.

Well, this is embarrassing...

"N-Nine? Are you okay?" Six looked at me looking very curious.

"O-O-Oh! I-I'm okay!" I put Seven down and looked at Six.

"Okay... I'm going trick-or-treating with Five today. Wanna join us?"

"Sure thing! I'll bring X and Seven with me" I hold Seven's hand leaving Seven a blush and went over to see X hanging out with Four.

"Oh! Hey, Nine and Seven!" X saw us and brought Four over.

"Hey X! My good ol' pal!" I saw X and gave them a friend hug.

"Six told us if we can go trick-or-treating together. Do you guys want to join in?"

"Sure thing!" Four agreed as my crew, Six, and Five went trick-or-treating together.

---

"Look at all of this candy!" Six showed the candy to Five and X.

"That's a lot of candy" Five looked at the candy and took a piece.

"That's good! I love eating candy!" X cheered as they hugged Four.

"Y-Yeah! Candy is very delicious!" Four started to panic inside a little but then stopped.

"Hey Seven, have you ever tried candy before?" I asked Seven as they shook their head 'no'.

"I don't remember eating candy before..."

"Here you go!" 

I give a piece of candy to Seven and they ate it in whole and it looks like they seem to like it.

I'm glad Seven liked it!

That was a good Halloween party!

---

After Halloween:

Nine and Six:

---

PART 2 OF THIS HALLOWEEN SPECIAL IS DONE

Oh boy this is getting interesting

I might need some ideas too so if you got any ideas you comment some

I might add on the ideas to the book too

Anyways have a good day/night!