Chapter 7

~Red~

I called my pigs as I left my meeting meeting with DeAndre.

" Take Ace and bring him to my warehouse and hang him from the ceiling. I want him kept alive til I get there. I called my crew already so they will be waiting for you there."

I plan on killing ace tonight. I did my research and I know he also came down here to take my spot. I'm sure others want my spot as well and soon as I find out who, I'm killing all threats.
Let me give yall a rundown on me and DeAndre. He was one of the first few guys that ever had me thinking of how niggahs is sheisty. This fool lowkey stole me from his brother...*that's a whole nother story* , bought me shit I never even asked for and then cheated on me with my cousin Tam and also left me for my former bestfriend. Won my heart back then broke it by having some lil hoe spy on me at school. Apparently if I give a guy that I'm not attracted to a hug , I'm cheating and so he did him. Which made me do me. I would say I wish it would've worked out but I don't cause you live and you learned. And best believe I learned. I pulled up on Death Row Dr. Yes I have a street named just for where my different warehouses sit.

As I hop out. The pigs greet me.
"Hello ma'am. We checked your property and everything is clear."

"Thanks officers, I thought there was a break in. I'll repay my gratitude tomorrow around noon."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you."

Had to teach every one on my payroll code around here.
I walk in and ace is barely breathing. I ask him what I want to know.
"You came out here for me as well huh bitch ?"
This disrespectful ahh niggah spit blood by my foot and then gone say, "Fuck you bitch. Beware of those around you."
I took heed to his message but that spit shit was too disrespectful, I shot him in his f*cking forehead.

"Clean this shit up. Let nan one of you motherf*ckers even attempt to think about getting disrespectful with me and yo ppl gone be wearing black to yo funeral."

And I walked out. I need a drink, he done pissed me off. Time to get cute and hit the town.