Chapter 8

~Tamry~

My name is Tamry but every one calls me Tam Bam cause I be whacking all these niggahs and b*tches in they place. I'm 5'8 and gorgeous. I'm a singer so either way, whether it's the game or making music, I'm still hustling. I'm gay PEOPLESSSS. Lol , thats right. I don't like dick. It's nasty !
The college life ain't my thing so, I don't attend school. That's Red's thing and I'm proud of her for handling her business in and out of these streets. I'm not like peter gunz, I ain't in love with two women. My situation is more like erica, cyn, and bow except mine involves all chicks. Red runs these streets, I'm not in the game as heavy as her, but I am her right hand. I call Gabby red a lot because it fits her. She ain't red bone but once you really learn her you'll figure it out. I left the warehouse 15 minutes ago and pulled up to me and my girl Ye house.
"BABYYY??!!!! I'M HOME!!!"
I see her beautiful face grace my presence. "Hey baby. How was your day?"

"It was straight, Gabby met and killed some dude all in one day. Lol, I had to call Senya and Pinky to come clean it."

"Lol. Tf gabby kil-"
My phone started ringing, cutting her off. The song 'You Deserve' by august alsina starts playing. I know that ringtone. Sure enough , when I look at my phone, it's my ex ney ney.
I decide to answer.
"Hey ney, whats up?"
"Nothing, I'm bored and I miss you. What you doing?"
"Cooling with baby"
"Oh... Say I miss you ney."
"No ney , why you playing?" Ye just gets up and walks out the room. I just sigh...this sh*t is too much.
"Lol I'll quit. So guess what?" And then we just started running it while Ye kept her attitude.