Chapter 13

~Tamry~

Red's godsister is my ex. And I been feeling some type of way ever since her supposed "accident". I use to really love that girl and she destroyed my heart...me. I'll never forget that night that Red had to comfort me.

**Flashback**

I'm in the room with D, just talking about our relationship.

"Just tell me the truth... you love her D?"

"...mannn...I mean I care for her but I ain't worried about that girl. "

"Well you must feel some kind of way for the girl f*ck, you been fooling with the girl almost our entire relationship... first it was karma, now it's taylor, anyone else? Damn!!"

"I'm out son!!" She went in the living room and pasted up red , who tried to make it seem like she ain't here that and more. I ran up on her and grabbed her shirt.

" No, just talk to me!!! Am I not good enough for you, WHAT ?! Why are you constantly hurting me?!" Even more..why was I even allowing it, 6months down the drain all over again.
She pushed me into the wall and grabbed my neck, I couldn't breath or move. Red came over so fast and pushed her off of me.
"Wtf is yo problem ? Are you crazy ?! Have you lost yo f*cking mind?! Look, you may be my ppl but tam my ppl to, and we closer than you and I ever were, please don't make me have to hurt you blood. Just gtf, go cool down and talk to her when you got some sense." She went and opened the door, "Now goodbye". D walked out and left and I broke down crying even more than I already was. Red was right there to catch me.
"Gabby, she my first real girlfriend, I really love that and ahe continues to do me wrong. Is it me? Am I not pretty enough, or small enough. What's wrong with me to where she can't be with just me ?!" I cried into her chest.
"Tamry you so f*cking beautiful, and somebody gone come along and love you just the way you are. To me, you're perfect. And if you weren't my cousin, I'd try to hollah at you. You know I like females some, lol. But forreal...don't you ever let someone unworthy of your love bring you to this point. You too good for that and for her. Come on, let go cuddle and go to sleep." She grabbed my hand and walked me to my room and she held me as she told me stories to make me feel better. Lol she a true friend.
**Flashback over**

I feel bad this happened to her, I'll always have love for her. It's a shame how simple life and death is. You born to die and you die because you're on a time limit. When my time come, I want them to celebrate my life with no tears...just mary jane and game cigars. Kush and coffee lol, smh.
"Lord, bless her spirit and her family. Thank you for letting her enter and make impacts on our lives. She was talented and funny, and I know she is up there shooting hoops with jesus lol. Watch over us and her and protect us, in Jesus name... Amen." I never wanted to see her dead, I just wanted her to face life. The sad part is , I was the last one to talk with her before she died. Even though she hurt me, we were still friends. I guess everybody gotta die sometime right ?
..