Chapter 12

**A/N** sorry I been MIA you guys, my great grandfather just passed and I been having some issues, plus I'm in school this summer and I got a shitty ass job! I'll try to update once every week from now on, I pinky promise! Start leaving feedback please...

~Gabby~

So before I met low, I was entertaining this guy named Josh. We fucked once, like a couple of weeks ago but ehh lol it was like I fucked my bestfriend, we was joking and everything afterward... he just can't really kiss. Anyway, so today is the day I'm suppose to be kicking it with low. We at his house just cooling, and shit and he making me feel real horny, but he ain't bout to fuck...tonight ;) lol

"You look sexy af. And you thick as fuck." Just his voice turned me on.
"So besides school and work, what you do?" He asked.

"I read a lot, aha. I take care of my brother too, cause he locked up." I said, thinking about my only big brother.

"Damn, I was in jail and I know how he must feel, but I didn't have nobody...he lucky forreal."

"Yeah... what you was in jail for?" I gotta be nosy.

"Robbery. I was young and dumb, it happened when I was younger." He said honestly.

"So how old are you now? "

"26" Damn....

"Son, you lying huh? You don't even look 26, you look like 22. Damn..." I like older guys so 26 wasn't shit tbh, I use to talk to a niggah that was 32... I mean I still do, I keep niggahs on rotation when I'm single, I let them know what's up.

These white dudes come in the room and he pop em off and they chill with us for a minute. He told them I was his girl.... I nearly fainted lol. They left and he came back in the room and gave me this look. He pushed me back on the bed and started kissing on my neck, he kissed my lips, and then he started rubbing on my twins. I was so wet, he started to slide his hands down in my pants, I went to grab em and he held both my hands against my head. He just don't know how much I love this rough sh*t.
He was fingering me and it was driving me crazy, then his roommate called him. So he went to see what he wanted. When he came back, I told him what was up.

"I wouldn't feel right or respect myself if I sleep with you and I just met you like yesterday. And it's our first day hanging out."

"I respect that" he said and we cuddled and chilled. After a while I had him walk me to my car, he was behind me and I was texting Josh. He was like "I don't like to share. "

I was like, "Well, you not the only dude I talk to, I'm single so I do me bit if we were to get serious you wouldn't have to worry about sharing me."

He smacked by butt and told me "You heard what I said, don't get these lil niggahs hurt." Damn he so mannish, I love it lol. "Goodnight baby." He said and hugged me, I was just like "Goodnight"
The way we were acting, you'd think we been together for eternity. I was like, "I really don't want to leave. "

He said, "I really don't want you too. But call me when you make it home. "

So I left and then called him when I got home, it's just so crazy that I forgot about the fact that I run these streets and didn't even pay attention to the fact that my god sister died in a car accident ... the streets say it's no accident thoo... I gotta stay focused. Money is the motive...
Trust, I'll find out who did it...

~Unknown~

Haha!! That dumb bitch so caught up in a niggah that she forgot who she really was. She thought she was untouchable, but I'm gone do more than touch her ass , I'm gone touch all her ppl and then.... I'm gone fuck her silly and kill her... I just gotta be patient.