Chapter 9

~Unknown~

These hoes just don't know. I can't wait for everything to come out. I have to wait a year anyway. But just know. Shit is getting real. Who tf calling my phone, I think to myself.
"Hello."
"You doing yo part right bitch, I don't wanna have to kill you."
"I'm telling you every peice of information I can get." Lie.
"I'm watching you. You got 365 days as of now bitch. Don't disappoint." Click.
Well sh*t got damn.

~Red~
As I'm leaving the club, this dread head with full lips and eyes that just drew me in comes towards me.
"Hey, how you doing?" He didn't approach me with that 'wazzam luv' or that 'aye ma' type shit so I figured I'd entertain him.
"I'm good. How you doing?"

"I'm good. What's your name" And then we just started kicking it. He called his friends over and I kicked it with them. Females to catty so I don't really fw em.
When his friends got close, I realized one of em was my bro jay.
"Wazzam sis?"
"Sup bro?"
We was outside and inside of burger king just smoking and drinking. The dude who's name is low, was so confident that he was gone get my number that it turned me on. By the end of the night, he even had the privilege to rub on my booty and I drank out his drink. Lol we was hugged up and I was feeling him. But it was getting late. "I gotta go. Nice meeting you brit, text me later bro, and by low. Bye everyone else . "
Low walked me to my car. "Call me when you get home bae."

"Lol so I'm bae? Ion know bout all that but iight."
We hugged as he tapped my butt and I got in my car.
"He so damn mannish. Lol, but I like his ahh already...smh something bout him."

I arrived on Lovely St and went in my house. I called low and we talked until I fell asleep.