Chapter 15

~Red~

D's funeral was horrible . Honestly, I didn't feel to bad about her death... It's not like we were close . But this yella heifer tries to get in the casket with D. Tam is heavy and I had to get her ass out by myself. In order to get her out I had to pull her by her hair, which caused us to fight . We wasn't the only ones cutting up at the funeral. Her side chicks found out about each other thanks to D's mama telling em. Weave was flying everywhere, titties was popping out, and fishy smells was in the air thanks to them hoes. Her mama ended up getting hit breaking up the fight until a few more side chicks came and cut up. It was a mess. I been less seen and grinding harder than ever since my fam'a death. I can feel a snake slithering around and eyes on my every move. I been at home just training. 10 - 15 push ups, sit ups, crunches, squats, burpies, restraints and lunges. Getting ready for what's to come. I been watching that JLo movie, Enough, paying attention to her moves and training. Trying to train myself.
In the middle of me working out , my phone rings from an unknown number... Normally I don't answer , but I felt something screaming at me to answer. So I picked up.

"....Hello?"

.....

"Hellooo ?!  "

....

"Who tf is this bruh ?!"

".... Watch yo back B*TCH!!" ...then click !! They hung up. What in the world ... Who tf was that ?!

I grabbed my phone to dial out.

"Say ! I'm gone need you to meet me at the spot." I'm bout to get to the bottom of this cause something not right ... Nobody has my number !

- A/N - Red(me) in the MM ☺️☺️...  I'm back for good. I been going through some things but I got some shit that's just gone blow yo mind when I put it in these chapters ! Love you guys, thanks for all the reads and sticking with me !