Chapter 1

I'm Gabby, a short lil thick chick. With my long, red and black, sassy hair, thuggish looks, fresh chucks ONLY! Everyone calls me red cause I love putting hot ones in people heads and seeing the blood splatter out. I am one of the baddest, and with smooth milk chocolate skin, I can't help but turn heads. Too bad ion want any of these niggahs. I go to nursing school and I'm a virgin no matter how much you would think I'm not. I only ever loved two niggahs but I prefer to be single, cause I'm too much for niggahs to handle. I'm independent and demand respect, I'll pop a motherfucker in they head before I let somebody disrespect me. Today is a good day it's my 21st bday so I'm meeting up with my bitch Tamry to see what's popping for tonight. See Tamry my main bitch, she my cousin, but we like sisters. Nita is my best , she my babymama , but she at home with her babygirl til tonight. I pulled up in my Mercedes at one of our spots hidden outside the city. I grab my iPhone 5 and hop out.

"What's up bitch?!" I said walking through the door to see my fam cooling on the couch , rolling one.

"Roll one. Smoke one." She laughed rolling up a blunt for us to blow. "Bitch every time I see yo ass you got a fucking beenie on yo head, yo titties sitting up nice in a body showing top, and some fucking chucks with rasta socks. Do you ever where heels and a dress?"

"Look bitch, fuck you, let's get down to business so we can discuss my bday." I say.

"Okaa. First thing first, Deandre and Dupp are out, and they out for blood! Secondly, juelz coming up short with our dough. Third, I believe he using our supply." Tamry says.

I sit back and think. I was extra pissed off, I always let my anger get the best of me. But I gotta think with a cool head. "Deandre means nothing to me no more unless its business. Secondly, we gone head to the city and set him straight now. But we gotta keep calm pud, we don't wanna let the niggah know we on to him."

Time to take a ride to the southside...it's about to go down .