Chapter 10

~Nita~

My name is Nita but people call me pluck cause I don't give a f*ck!
I have a baby girl and I'm currently pregnant again. No one knows about my children. I'm not a small girl, so its easy for me to hide my pregnancy. In a game like this, family can't exist because the first people an enemy is gone try to hurt is a loved one. I have too much to lose, I want to get out the game but I have to provide for my kids, I don't even have a G.E.D, so the game is everything to me. I have a man, but to be honest, it's so much drama. And every time I want to leave, something makes me stay. And when I do leave, I come right back. Sad but true. I wish I could blame it on love, but gabby always tells me that love ain't got shit to do with it. She right, I'm just f*cking stuck on stupid. My ole man name is Tizzle. He come out the room all dressed up and smiling at his phone. "Bae where you going and who you texting?" I asked. I know it sound real insecure but he made me this way cause of everything he did to me. Thats a whole nother story though.

"I'm going to meet BJ at the club. He wanna hang out."
"Oh. What yall bout to get into? "
"Just some vodka and kush luv. I'll be home later."
And he just walked out.

~Tizzle~
I'm bout to get in some p*ssy. Don't get me wrong, I love Nita, but f*ck, I don't know. Hoes want the D so I give it to em. Lol, I mean she ain't going no where anyway.

~Nita~
I know he not meeting up with BJ cause BJ went out with my sister Ree Ree tonight. But f*ck that I got business to handle.
I grab my phone and make a call. "Ayo, Gabby put Tamry on 3way."
"Alright."
"What's up red?"
"Me, you, and nita on the phone son." Gabby said.
"Oh alright. Heyyyyyy mawh !!"
"Lol hey tamry. Okaa look, we gotta handle that Jules shit. I set up a meeting with him tonight and I know just how we gone get him."
Both of them was like, "Alright, cool. Fill us in."
"Alright....."
And then I ran down my plan to them. I can't believe a niggah would even think to take from us. Smh... stupid, stupid Jules. Just when you was starting to look alright. Smh... no matter our personal drama its always back to the game.