the most shitty morning

"Agh'' Kazuha groaned as she sat up, instantly regretting staying up until 2 am reading fanfics. She stared at Chaewon, who looked over to her and scoffed. Kazuha glared at her. Chaewon obviously got her beauty sleep. "Hah, you look like shit." Chaewon laughed, lifting her comforter from her body and sitting up. 

She stretched her arms out and groaned before flopping down by her sides. "Hey, we are getting new students know. I think it was 3 girls. I don't fucking know. I don't pay attention to shit. "Chaewon said, grabbing her phone and rolling her eyes. 

Kazuha looked at her surprised, widening her half-closed eyes. "What! No one told me about this!" Kazuha shouted, jumping out of bed and also falling over. Chaewon shook her head and sighed. "No one tells you about shit..."

Chaewon left the room with heavy steps, leaving Kazuha, who could barely keep her eyes open even after opening them as wide as possible. 

Kazuha got up, sighing as her legs ached. She didn't know why her legs hurt so much; she hadn't done anything yesterday. Kazuha slowly made her way down to the kitchen, each step being torture. 

She walked down the hallway, gripping the wall while her stiff legs made it impossible for her to move. She finally reached the kitchen only to see that Sakura had already made breakfast, and everyone was eating, too.

"Hey Zuha! Did you hear about the new students? Hanni told me about it!" Minji told her excitedly, munching on Sakura's strawberries, which she later smacked Minji on the back of her head. "Chaewon told me earlier." Kazuha said, yawning and scratching her head. 

Minji looked at her with shocked eyes. "Wait, so you never knew! Bro, no one tells you about anything!" She said while cutting her pancakes. Kazuha sighed, annoyed by this sudden information.

"Well, you only know things because you hang out with that friend group. What did you call it? Newpants? Newskirt? Newpanties? Newdicks?" I said, questioning Minji, who had a 'bitch-what-the-fuck-did-you-just-say' look. "And yes, Haerin is the type to know everything." Minji said, shooting daggers at Kazuha. Sakura sighed deeply while putting away a couple of dishes. "First of all, Language Kazuha. Second of all, can you both stop getting on each other's nerves."

Sakura said, turning around to look at Kazuha and Minji glaring at each other. "Also, it's Newjeans," Minji added, taking a bite out of her pancake. 

"Tch, that name sounds like pure bullshit," Chaewon said suddenly. Minji jumped a little, not knowing Chaewon was there. "Holy shit, you scared me!" Minji said, putting her hand on her chest. Chaewon clicked her tongue and smirked.

Kazuha looked up at the clock, and to her dismay, it was 7:10. "Shit! I forgot about ballet!" She exclaimed, starting to rush to her bedroom. "Ha! Dumbass." Minji mumbled while looking at the panicked Kazuha. 

"Shut up, Minji!" Kazuha hissed, turning towards Minji. She ran down the hallway until she finally reached the room. She randomly picked out an outfit, not knowing it was probably the ugliest in history.

Kazuha ran to the bathroom and quickly put on the shirt, pants, and jacket. She wasn't thinking straight and didn't notice the bright colors of the pants. She exited the bathroom, holding the dirty clothes in her hand. Minji was sitting on her bed, waiting for the panicked girl.

"Uh. What the fuck is that outfit." Minji said, looking her up and down. Kazuha hadn't realized how bright her outfit was. "Oh." She said, looking flustered. "Oh indeed. Those bright-ass neon pants and an ugly green shirt with a denim jacket." Minji said, pointing at every piece of clothing she mentioned.

"Not going to lie, that is pretty ugly," Sakura said, walking in. It was 7:25, which meant she only had two minutes to change her outfit and three minutes to get to the classroom. "Fuck it." Kazuha said, carefully examining her clothing choice before returning to the bathroom.

Kazuha struggled to get her jeans on. Her mother's hand-me-down skinny jeans were the only pair of jeans she had. Kazuha groaned, so frustrated with her wasted attempts to put on pants. Kazuha wished and had just declined her mother's offer on her old skinny jeans. It's 2022, not 1998.

"Kazuha? Are you ok in there?" Sakura said, concerned at the noises Kazuha was making. "Not going to lie, It sounds like you are masturbating." Minji said, putting her ear on the door and chuckling. "First of all, I'm ok. Second of all, shut the fuck up, Minji." Kazuha yelled through the door.

Kazuha exited the bathroom, her face red. Minji covered her mouth, trying to laugh at her friend. "My god, shut up Minji!" Kazuha growled, annoyed at her antics. Sakura clapped her hands. "Ok! Lets just go now, Kazuha your ballet teacher is going to be pissed off. You're like what...5 minutes late." Sakura said, looking at her phone. 

Kazuha paused in her steps. Her eyes widened. "What!" She yelled, rushing to get her bag and ballet shoes. "Good luck soldier!" Minji said, saluting to Kazuha playfully. Kazuha glared at Minji before exiting the bedroom.

This story is going to be absolute shit, and I'm probably going to forget about this shit show and be like one of those authors who disappear for years. Leaving the story on a fucking cliffhanger.