back to the gays,

(Kazuha PoV)

What happened? It was so sudden. Why was Chaewon crying? I have never seen her in such a state before. I want to go over there and comfort her, but Sakura isn't doing anything. Why? The whole class is looking at her. She spaced out, but it seemed like she was in so much pain. Like all those tears had been locked in a cage for so long only to escape the minute you let go.

"Can I take Chaewon to the comfort room?" Sakura said, raising her hand. Mr. Bang nodded as Sakura and Chaewon slowly walked out of the door.

I want to know why she cried, but I'll wait until she wants to tell us—not forcing her to say to us.

(time skip bitches)

As homeroom finally ended, I walked over to the dumb bitch: Minji! "Yah! Minji! I screamed in her ear. "Ow! You fucker! Why did you do that!" She yelled, putting her hand on her ear. "Oh! Hi Kazuha!" Hanni waved to me. "Oh? Hello!" I said back. So, this is Hanni? Interesting. And the rest of these people. They are Newjeans. I-ok then?

"This is that annoying bitch I was talking about." Minji rudely said. I glared at her and said a proper introduction, "I'm Nakamura Kazuha, and I think Minji is the real bitch." I said, smirking at Minji, who was glaring at me. "Wow? You two must be pretty close." A girl who looked pretty shy. "I mean, I guess so? Also Haerin." Minji said, scratching her nape.

"Hey! What are you guys still doing here? You are going to be late!" Mr. Bang yelled at us, motioning his hand for us to leave.

)le timeskip to after school

The most fucking tiring day of school. Especially P.E., we had to do so many fucking exercises my body hurts. I could barely focus in school due to having to cram so many fucking things into my brain with my one brain cell barely holding on. Why does high school have to be so complicated? Why does Mrs. Kang have to be so stern with the little quote, "Well, when I was in school, I had to deal with 8 stupid people!" Like bitch we don't give two fucks.

The walk from the school to the dorms is short, but I have been walking for twenty years. "Kazuha! Hurry up you fucker!" Minji yelled from afar. Wait what? Afar? Shit. I looked back to see the school only a few meters away. Damn it, I walk that slow? What the fuck am I doing?

"Hey, you!" Some random ass girl said while I was trying to comprehend why the fuck I was strolling. Wait a damn minute. Is this Yunjin? My eyes are so fucking blurry. Like my vision is in 144p. "Who the fuck are you?" I said, rapidly blinking to correct my vision

"I'm Huh Yunjin. We met earlier, right?" She said with a huge smile. I nodded my head slowly. Wait? Wasn't I like super gay for her? Why am I feeling nothing? Probably because I'm so fucking tired. "Do you know who Choi Yeonjun is?" She asked, scratching her nape. Oh. That bitch.

"Well, yeah, I sit next to him. Why?" I asked, squinting a little. "No reason." She said, putting her hands in her pocket. Weird. Why would she ask that? Weirdo. But not as odd as Minji; she is another human breed.

I was about to walk away from this weird/kind of hot girl, but she still grabbed my wrist. Bitch what? I want to go home. Wait. My home is in Japan. Nevermind then. I turned around only to see her 10 centimeters away from my face. Um. Look, if you want to kiss me, do it. I won't complain.

She got closer and smirked. "Um...hi?" I said, getting nervous and more red. Ok! Um, what? I want to die. Right here and right now. What the actual fuck is happening? It's the fifth fucking chapter. "So, you are Kazuha, right?" I nodded slowly as her eyes slowly drifted to my lips. Fuck. I forgot to put on chapstick. I'm fucking stupid. Is it just me, or is it scorching right now?

She leaned in and put her lips onto mine. Wait what? Where is the sudden cliffhanger? What the fuck is happening? And it's still chapter five? Should I kiss back? Hell yeah! Only to make the story interesting, though.

I kissed back as she licked my bottom lip. God help me. Her hot tongue entered my mouth as she tilted her head.

"Oh my fucking god Yunjin."

"Ew Kazuha!"

I heard two voices not so far from us. I quickly pulled away and stared at the two people. Oh fuck. Why the hell is a dumb bitch and pretty boy here? "Um, I may have come here at the wrong time..." Minji said, backing away from the scene. "Minji, if you don't get your ass back here!" I yelled, running towards her. She screamed and started running to.

We were practically out of breath as Minji burst through the door.

"Hey Kazuha! What took you so long?" Sakura asked from the kitchen. "She was kissing somebody," Minji said, making Chaewon look at me disgustedly. "Shut up, Minji!" I yelled, smacking her on the back of her head. "Ow! The fuck!" She yelled, holding the back of her head. "Ok! I can expl-" "No one wants to know the details, Kazuha." Chaewon interrupted me, looking at her nails. I quickly shut my mouth and walked shamefully to my room.

I sat on my bed and ran my hand through my hair.

Today was a fanfiction in real life. I felt like a protagonist in a story. I stared at the neon pants on the floor.

My life is very fucking weird.

chapter 5 kissing scenes go hard

Ok! school is fucking hard right now, and I have an F in a class. Also, what the fuck is this Wattpad update? Can you like comments now? It's stupid, to be honest—also & the teams' debut. I am excited.

-a fucking stupid author