yunjin is hot

(Kazuha POV)

I'm feeling very low at the moment. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Yunjin is acting all lovey-dovey, while Minji and Chaewon seem to be afraid of each other. I don't know what to do, but I want to get Yunjin out of my head. 

She feels like a stupid middle school crush now, not someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know it's a terrible time to feel like this, but I can't help it. I want to tell her how I think, but I don't want to hurt her.

However, in the end, it's how I feel and not how she feels. Wait, no, is that worse? I don't want to be selfish; I should care about her feelings, too. I'm not a jerk, especially not to Yunjin.

"What's up, hoe?" Minji said, walking into my room. "Hey," I said, holding up the peace sign. We stared at each other for a moment. "So, are we not going to talk about what happened at the diner?" Minji said, tilting her head in confusion.

 I thought for a second before replying. "Nah, I know you weren't talking shit behind my back; you always say it to my face anyway." I said, rolling to the end of my bed.

"Oh..." Minji said, obviously surprised by my response. "Don't worry, bro. I talked to Yunjin already, she cleared your name," I reassured her. Minji nodded. "Why are you saying it like I committed a crime?" Minji said, raising an eyebrow. I smirked. "You have committed plenty of crimes before, Kim," I shook my head in disappointment. Minji rolled her eyes.

"Did you kiss Yunjin again? You look too jolly," Minji questioned me, walking closer. "W-what are you talking about? I didn't, or at least she didn't..." I argued, sitting up. "Damn, I shipped you guys," Minji said. Yunjin and I getting shipped? That's unreal. 

"Well, don't," I said, furrowing my eyebrows. Minji shook her head. "You can't stop me; I can do what I want," Minji said, wiggling her finger. I laughed. "That is the cringey thing you've done," I said, holding in my laughs before sounding weird. "I've done worse, Zuha. I've done way worse than that. I can do it right now!" Minji said, preparing. "No, wait, Minji, don't, please!"

(Yunjin POV)

Yeonjun's voice rose to a shout as he exclaimed, "You did WHAT?" I pushed him back into his seat, trying to calm him down. "Why are you overreacting, bro? It's not like I had sex with her," I said, feeling a bit exasperated. Yeonjun shook his head vigorously.

"Yunjin, you have a brain, use it. Think about how Kazuha feels, man. Does she want to be in a relationship? I feel she isn't ready," he said, his tone serious. I sucked on my bottom lip, feeling a bit defensive. "How do you even know?" I questioned him, feeling a bit annoyed. Yeonjun whistled softly.

"I have my ways, Yunjin," he said, looking a bit smug. My eyes widened in shock. "Are you stalking us? What the hell?" I shouted, standing up in alarm. "What? No, I mean, like, not at school. You know I'm too busy to be a stalker," Yeonjun said, his voice rising a bit in panic.

I sat back down with a sigh, feeling a bit tired of his antics. No wonder Kazuha hates him so much. "But still, Yunnie, think about Kazuha's feelings. Whatever is going on between you two does not revolve around you," Yeonjun said, his tone firm.

(Kazuha POV)

I let out a heavy sigh as I stared at my homework. I had been at it for what felt like hours, but I still had so much left to do. The more I looked at it, the more frustrated I became.

"What's the point of this?" I muttered to myself. "I already learned it all, not school. Why do I need to do more?" I leaned back in my chair and groaned in annoyance. It was only ten minutes, but it felt like an eternity. I needed a break.

I moved my paper to the side and grabbed my phone, scrolling mindlessly through TikTok. I was so engrossed in the videos that I didn't even hear my alarm go off until it buzzed loudly in my hand.

"What the hell?" I jumped, startled. Glancing at my phone, I realized that I had accidentally slept through the entire night, my head resting on my desk as I scrolled through TikTok.

"Shit!" I muttered, checking the time. I was going to be late for school. Just as I was about to panic, Sakura entered the room. "I did your homework for you, appreciate me," she said with a smile.

I was in shock. How did she manage to do all that homework for me? She was a lifesaver."Holy shit!" I exclaimed, still in disbelief. "Oh, thanks, Sakura," I said, smiling gratefully.

She smiled back and left my room. I was still trying to wrap my head around how I had managed to sleep at my desk for an entire night, but I didn't have time to dwell on it. I needed to get ready for school, another day in hell.

that last POV is not my best work but whatever. short chap but I'll js write tomorrow so new chapter tomorrow too (be glad this is a once in a lifetime thing) 

BUT LIKE DID YOU SEE YUNJIN MOTHERING IN THE TRAILER? 

and bro chaewon is a baller 

eunchae falling down the stairs was the highlight of my day bro

-your fucking stupid author who is so gay for sakura like OMFGGGGGGGGGG