who said that?

(Yunjin Pov)

I'm an idiot. I'm a huge ass idiot. I sighed as I put on some random ass clothes. I should be focusing on my studies not figuring out my feelings. Who cares about love?

Me.

No Yunjin! I slapped myself and looked in the mirror.

That hurt.

Of course, it hurt I slapped myself. "Yunjin?" My roommate, Yujin yelled, knocking on the bathroom door. "Yeah?" I yelled back. She didn't say anything back. "That bitch." I muttered. I opened the bathroom door and saw nothing there. I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"Good morning." My other roommate, Danielle happily said, grabbing her bag. "Where is Yujin?" I asked her. "She already left like minutes ago. Why?" Dani replied.

The hell?

She like knocked on my door. What? I'm probably going insane. "Thanks, Dani," I said, also grabbing my bag. "Oh wait! Can I ask you something?" I asked Dani before she left. "Yeah?" She said, turning back. "Hell, this is a really weird ass question but, what does love feel like?" I said, cringing at my words.

"Well, love feels like when you are really happy to feel this person and your heart flutters. Do you know?" Dani explained. I sharply inhaled.

Shit. I feel like that.

But at the same time, I can't be myself around Kazuha.

Who said I like Kazuha?

I sighed. "Thanks, Dani." I waved to her and put my shoes on and left. This is hell. Do I like Kazuha? Maybe? I feel like a character in a K-drama. Why is the walk to school so long? Why did they build the dorms so far away? Like c'mon now. It said that living in the dorms is closer than living in the city.

It's the same fucking distance. The dorms are in the city.

How did I go from thinking about love to complaining? I frowned. Two bad things to think about.

"Hey, Yunjin." A deep voice said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, Yeonjun." I said, shoving his hand from my shoulder. "Still thinking about loooove." He said nudging me. I side-eyed him. "Shut up! I am not. Who said I like Kazuha?" I scoffed.

"You." Yeonjun replied. "W-what? Stop making shit up!" I said, acting dumb. Yeonjun stared at me. "Do you remember yesterday?" He said, adjusting his bag. "Maybe." I replied. "But anyways, moral I do not like Kazuha!" I stated, raising my index finger. "Damn, you're breaking her heart." Yeonjun said, shaking his head.

What? Breaking her heart? Well of course I'm not forcing myself to like her! Who said I like Kazuha?

"Shut up. We are here. Go talk to Soobin." I scoffed, entering the building. I got to my first class and sat in my seat.

Kazuha isn't here yet.

Is that good or bad?

I slumped in my seat. "Hi, Yunjin." A voice said. I looked over at the person. "O-oh hi, Kazuha." I said, slightly waving to her. She looked away from me and faced the front. What? She isn't walking to me? Should I talk to her?

(Kazuha Pov)

Shit! Talk to her Kazuha!

I can't. Ever since I EMBARRASSED myself talking to her I can't even get a word out. I can't think straight. I like her.

Who said I didn't like Yunjin?

I cleared my throat. Yunjin looked at me but shortly looked away. Shit Kazuha! You are a dumbass. The bell rang indicating that class started. You know what! After class, I will talk to Yunjin! I fucking will!

(timeskip)

Class ended. The bell rang. Do it Kazuha! "Hey, Yunjin," I said. She looked at me, putting her bag over her shoulder. "I-uhhh. I just wanted to apologize for yesterday, I may have said some stuff that you didn't like." I said, looking down. "Oh, it's ok. I had a good laugh. Also, sorry for that kiss." Yunjin said. Before I could say anything she left. I could feel my ear heating up.

Right. That kiss. My first kiss.

I like Yunjin.

Who said I didn't like Yunjin?

(Yunjin Pov)

How did her apologizing remind me of that kiss? Oh right, she blurted that out. I was very stupid for doing that. Like who just walks up to someone and kisses them?

Perverts of course.

I smacked myself on the head to get the disgusting thought out. "Why are you slapping yourself?" Yujin asked. "I just had a disgusting thought." I stared at her. "But anyways, did you knock in the bathroom door this morning?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No I didn't, why?" Yujin asked. "I thought? Nevermind." I sighed. "Also, do you know Nakamura Kazuha?" I asked Yujin. "Oh, that girl Dani said you were crushing on." Yujin smirked.

"What? She said I like Kazuha?" I said, staring at her dumbfoundedly. "Yep."

This is stupid. Who said I like Kazuha?

Hello there. How is life? I honestly should be studying for my finals but here I am. Comeback opinions: Bite Me by Enhypen is mid honestly. They should have stuck with the song titles with a hyphen because they are enHYPEN. Excited her Boynextdoor comeback Anyways, have a good life peoples.

-your fucking stupid author :D