what if...?

(to yunjin_bias909 who told me to update months ago)

(Kazuha Pov)

Yep. I like Yunjin. I spent a whole day thinking about that. Even during a test. I'm just that good. Anyway, it's the end of the day. "MINJI," I yelled across the room. Minji glared at me. I guess she was talking to Hanni. She said something to Hanni and walked over to me.

"What Kazuha?" Minji said annoyed. "Look, it has been a whole week right, so, what if-" "Don't" Minji shook her head. "W-what? I didn't even say anything!?" I argued. Minji sighed deeply. "I already know it's going to be dumb ass hell." Minji jeered, rolling her eyes. I scoffed. "Thanks for your help." I said sarcastically, walking away from Minji.

I think Yunjin is avoiding me. Shit. Did I do something wrong? I don't know anymore. It has been a week. She likes me back, right? What if she doesn't? That would be so awkward. I picked up my bag and left the classroom.

While I was walking out, I saw Yunjin walking with pretty boy. (Yeonjun) I wonder why, are they friends? Probably. What if they are...No? I shouldn't make assumptions. Plus, Why would Yunjin just kiss a girl?

I groaned out of frustration and opened the main door. Now, for a long walk back to the dorms. I just realized. I haven't been attending my ballet classes. Fuck. I'm stupid. I should check my email to see if Ms. Myoi sent anything.

(timski)

I just got back to the dorm just to see a bunch of bread on the floor. "What the fuck?" I said, very confused. "Hey Kazuha!" Sakura said smiling. "Ahhh, the bread." Sakura began to pick up the bread off of the floor. "I-why is there bread on the floor?"

"Don't ask." Sakura finished picking up the bread. She walked back into her room. I stared at her confused. Oh right, my emails. I walked to my room and looked around.

Where the fuck is my computer?

Shit.

I franticly searched her my computer. I looked under my bed, in my closet, and emptied my backpack. Nothing. I groaned in annoyance. I must be so stupid to lose a damn computer. Suddenly, Chaewon entered my room. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find my computer." I grumbled, staring at the floor. Chaewon laughed. I glared at her. "Minji has it, she was using it to test out viruses." Chaewon said, trying not to laugh harder. I gasped. "W-what!? You are joking Chaewon!" She shook her head. "Chaewon..."

I got up from my bed. "Don't you realize that she had your computer for a whole month?" Chaewon added. I paused. "She had it for a month?" I echoed, not believing what I heard. "I'm serious." Chaewon raised her hands. I took a deep breath.

"Tell Sakura that if she hears any screams ignore it." I ran towards Minji's room. I barged into her room. She is lying down on her bed. "Kim Minji." I said, standing by her door. "What?" She sat up. "Where is my computer?" I asked her, walking closer to her bed.

"Uh..." Her eyes wandered around her room. "I might have installed a virus on your computer. But it was for a computer science project." She pleaded. I shook my head.

"You're dead Minji!"

-

Huh Yunjin. Damn, she is hot. She sent me a mirror selfie. "Who the fuck are you drooling over Zuha?" Minji asked, her face bruised up. "Yunjin." I said. Minji rolled her eyes. "Or course you are." She said, lying down on the couch.

"Shut up thief." I spat, peering over at Minji. "Oh my god Zuha." Minji groaned. "You didn't have to beat me up over a damn computer." She said, sitting up. "Oh yes I did, that shit was expensive."

Minji sighed. She got up from the couch. "Fine, I'll make it up to you. Let's go out to eat. It's on me." Minji smiled. "O-oh ok." I stood up too.

(restaurant timski)

Minji brought me to a nice looking restaurant. "Damn Minji, I didn't realize you were that sorry." I smiled at her. "Y-yeah. Because I forgot to log you out of Mastercard." Minji stared at me. "Minji..." I cursed, throwing my head back. Minji chuckled nervously. "Don't worry I froze your card." She reassured me. I raised an eyebrow.

"How did you even know my password?" I asked. "It was Chaewon," Minji said quickly.

"Chaewon? She doesn't look like the type of person to do that?" Somebody said behind me. Minji shook her head. "Oh trust me, Jennifer, she is." Minji sighed. I looked behind me, not knowing who this 'Jennifer' is.

Holy Shit.

The loml, Huh Yunjin

"H-hi Yunjin." I greeted. "Oh Kazuha, I didn't see you there." Yunjin smiled. She walked around to my table. "Anyway, did she actually give you the password?" Yunjin asked Minji." She nodded. Yunijn looked shocked. "Chaewon isn't that nice, to be honest." Minji said, reading the menu. Yunjin tilted her head.

"Really, she is really sweet." Yunjin smiled. What? Chaewon being sweet? She's lying. When did she even talk to Chaewon?

I'm so confused.

hello there, it has been 4 months. :) Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I was lucky enough to watch Le Sserafim's concert in Seoul online but I went to their concert in Osaka :D (I know this chap is shit im lazy af)

-your fucking stupid author