stan le sserafim?

Chaewon pOv

Damn it. I woke up. I stared at the white ceiling. What time was it? It so dark. I sat up. I looked around the room. All I could see was black. Where was Kazuha? Where is her bed? I lifted the comforter and stood up.

 I looked over to the window. Where was the window? I walked over to Kazuha's bed. Wait. Where is the bed? Where is Kazuha? What is happening? I'm a blind? I stretched my arms out. I just touched something. I balled up my fist and punched the object. I hear a sound. a sound of pain. I looked up. Nothing. Just black.

"chaewon!"

What was that? I looked behind me only to see...

Her.

"Minju?!" I yelled tears starting to form. "Chaewon! It's our first year anniversary!" Minju said happily. "W-what?" I said in pure confusion. "Oh. You don't remember? It August 1! Your birthday and our anniversary!" Minju said walking closer. "Y-yeah but..." I said looking at my hands. "What? Is anything wrong Ssamu?" Minju said holding my hands. "No. I just stupidly forgot. I'm sorry." I said faking a smile. "Great! I wanted to go to a really fancy restaurant. I found one that's really close." She said smiling then started walking away. I was going to follow her but my legs couldn't move. Or my whole body couldn't move. What's happening to me? "Minju!" I yelled to her. But she kept walking away. "Minju!!" I yelled again tears starting to come out. "Minju! Please wait!" I screamed louder. "MIN-"

I opened my eyes wide. Breathing heavily. What just happened. I could see. But I was alone. Light had entered the room. I looked over to Kazuha bed. She wasn't there. I slowly got up from my bed. I looked down. My shirt was wet. 

But what the fuck just happened. Minju she was there. She was! But. It didn't feel like it. Was that just a dream. Of course it was. I'm stupid. But Minju. I shook my head walked over to the bathroom. I looked I the mirror. Damn. I look so fucking disheveled. I grabbed a brush and started brushing my hair. I closed my eyes. 

Minju. Minju. Minju.

I closed my eyes tighter. 

"Minju. Minju. Minju."

What? Who was that?

"Kim Minju. Kim Minju. Kim Minju."

No but seriously, whos' voice was that?

"Chaewon."

"Who are you!" I yelled.

"I don't know, who do you think."

"Bitch just say who you are!"

"Ok, ok. I'm Son Jungyun.

"I have no idea who you are."

"Really! Damn you're memory must be shit then."

"Shut up Bastard."

"Rude. How about this. Open your eyes." 

"Fine."

I opened my eyes only to find myself in some random place. "Behind you." Jungyun said. I turned around only to see a tall man with brown hair and blue eyes. "Oh? Oh. Oh! Jungyun! I remember you! That weird kid that ate the paint in kindergarten!" He looked taken aback. "It was one time!" He yelled pointing at me. "Ok, but where are we?"

"kwangya" My eyes widened. "What?" I said tilting my head. "No I'm joking. I actually don't know either. I just been here since I died." I looked at him. "Dead?!" I said tears filling my eyes. "Yeah. I dead in a car accident a couple years ago." Tears fell down my cheeks. "Oh I'm so sorry. I should've at least been at your funeral." He chuckled. "No it's fine. I didn't even have a funeral nor do I think anyone knew I was dead." He looked down. I didn't say anything either. 

It was silent for a while. "Oh and also, how are you and Minju?" He asked breaking the awkward silence. "Well, it's a long story." He nodded. "Ok? Explain in detail." 

I took a deep breath.

"Well, i-

I opened my eyes. I looked around. I'm still in my bathroom. The brush had fallen on the ground. "Jungyun?" I said looking around. "What." He said. "Where are you?" I asked looking around the bathroom. "In your head dumbass." I scoffed. "So you are just part of my imagination." I said in my head. "No. I just went into you head. I'm still Jungyun but dead." I raised an eyebrow. "But how?" He sighed. "Bitch I don't know either. Probably some voodoo shit." I chuckled. "So um. You can hear my every thought?" I asked getting slightly nervous. "Yeah basically. And I will heavily judge you." I grunted. "Fuck you." I said walking out of the bathroom

Great. I have to live with this bitch in my head.

"Hey! I heard that!"

Well, sorry for not updating for a while. School shit. Also Jinni 😭. I get it was for personal reasons but it was so sudden. I'm sad. Nmixx was one of my favorite groups. 2022 was a shit year for Kpop. Also &teams debut! One more thing, I get there birthdays' were yesterday but Happy Birthday to Yuna (itzy), Niki (enhypen), and Vivi (loona). Wait no I lied. Loona comeback????? BBC I swear to fucking god. This is the first comeback that I was actually not excited for. But oh well. Just hope that 2023 will be better I guess. 

goodbye i'm going to go read some smut-