A race?

I could feel Miya's eyes burning a whole right through me. I noticed Reki and Langa looking at the situation in a confused manner. "I uh..", I started as I touched indexfingers while looking at the ground, "I kinda go to S too and I might be a fan of your races", I confessed. "Huh?!", Reki said as he got caught by suprise. "You go to S?!"

I simply nodded while I kept staring at the ground.

"Hm, then you must know how to skate too", Miya said. I slowly looked up, and noticed Miya actually engaging in on a conversation with me. "I.. just told you I'm a fan, and you don't think I'm weird?", I asked him.

"Do you want me to think you're weird?", he asked me. "N..no! Ofcourse not", I replied looking back down again. A short silence fell between Miya and I. For some reason, I didn't dare to look at him.. like my mind was going crazy.

My heart was racing and I felt like every word I said to him, was one to many.

"Why haven't you joined us sooner?", Reki suddenly asked me making me snap back to reality. Miya turned around and stepped back on his skateboard leaving us behind to go back to the ramp. My head followed his movement while I spoke up to Reki.

"I stopped skating a while back", I replied.

Reki looked at me and then what I was staring at. Or better said, who I was staring at. He didn't say anything about it tho..

"Why did you stop?", reki asked now gaining my full attention. A small defeated smile was shown on my face before I spoke up. "N.. nothing. I just.. stopped.."

"Here, lets try it then. I wanna see you skate", He said holding out his skateboard. "No really", I started while scratching the back of my head, "I'm.. I'm fine. Just continue skateboarding. I'll watch". "Ahw come on, is there really no way we can convince you? I'm sure you'll love it".

Reki looked at me with his hopefull eyes.

"I.. guess I can skate.. but only on one condition", I started. I don't really want to skate anymore, but if I can skate against Miya.. a dream would come true.

"I want to have a race against Miya at S"

Reki's eyes widened again, and I noticed Miya quickly coming to a stop in the corner of my eye. "Y.. you, what?", Reki asked me. "It's been a while since I've stepped on a skateboard for reasons I don't want to get in to right now. But I will do it if that means I can skate Against Miya. I've.. always wanted to..".

Miya picked up his skateboard and walked towards us again. "Why, would you want to skate against me. There's no way you can win", Miya said cocky. "That's fine, it would just be a dream of mine to skate against someone as good as you", I said looking down at the ground.

"Alright, I'll skate against you at S. But I want to read what's in your notebook. That's the deal", Miya said. My eyes widened thinking Miya had forgotten about the notebook in general. "B.. but" I started but Miya interupted me. "No buts, take it or leave it"

A small smile appeared on my face before speaking up. "Then let's make a bet", I started. Miya raised an eyebrow at my remark. "If you win, you get to read my notebook. If I win, you do everything I want for a day".

This did gain Miya's attention. The sudden change of tone in my voice got Miya feeling a bit eery.

But he tried his best to stay confident.

"Yeah, sure. I won't loose anyways", Miya replied. I stuck out my hand to shake hands on the deal. And Miya took it.

The moment I touched Miya's hand.. it felt.. even better then what I described in my fanfiction. So soft.. small hands.. smooth skin..

I

Never wanted to let go..

I'm weird.. I know..

"Tomorrow, 12 o'clock at night. Don't forget to be there", Miya said as he let go. "Now, lets continue skating. We've done enough talking"

With that, Miya skated away again this time having Langa follow him. I kept looking at Miya again with a warm smile on my face.

"I don't know if you know what you're doing", Reki started, "but I hope that whatever is in that notebook is worth racing Miya. Because if you're such a fan of him, you know that he's the japanese national hopefull"

It all suddenly sunk in as I came back to reality.

"Reki?", I asked. "Yeah?", He simply replied. "Did I.. just..", I stuttered not being able to go any further.

"Yes.. you did.. I'm guessing it wasn't the best choice you've made so far", Reki said almost feeling bad for me.

Miya can't win.. Miya can't ever read this notebook.

What have I done?!