At his place

"You didn't tell your parents I was gonna stay over?", I asked Miya. "No, when would I have. I didn't even know I was gonna run into you", he replied. "Well, that's true, but won't they mind?". Miya sighed in irritation. "Look, I'll just talk to them tomorrow. Now go climb up to my window", he said stepping aside. "If you say so..", I said preparing myself.

It didn't take me long to reach his window. I climbed through, but couldn't see anything yet because of the darkness. Miya climbed into behind me. "We do have to be quiet", Miya whispered to which I simply nodded. Miya turned on a small light and it was only then I notices his room being full of cat plushies. I laughed a bit looking around. "What are you laughing for", Miya said angrily. "N.. nothing, I just think your room is cute". Miya rolled his eyes before pulling out a mattress from under his bed. "You can sleep on this. I've got another pillow which you can use". I just looked at him for a second. "Why are you doing this?", I asked him bluntly.

"I told you already. I may not know what's going on, but I'm not gonna let someone sleep outside. A smile appeared on my face as I walked towards him. I put my arms around him before speaking up. I guess Miya was a bit caught offguard, but I don't care. "Thank you", I said. "Dude", Miya said as he pushed my away. I could see a really light blush on his cheek. I shook my head from left to right.

I dragged the mattress to the other side of the room and laid down under the blanket. Ofcourse I had taken my shoes off, but I was still in my clothing. "Here", Miya whispered as he threw me a pillow. "Now sleep, its late". Miya turned the light off and immidiately fell on his own pillow not saying a word anymore.

I adjusted the pillow Miya gave me behind my head and laid down on it sideways. My eyes suddenly widened. It.. his pillow..

The smell..

I could feel my eyes getting watery. It felt like a weird combination. On one hand, I was to scared to go home, but on the other, Miya's smell gave me confidence.. I felt safe..

What would Miya be thinking right now? Or is he asleep already?

Thank you, Miya..

~~~~~

I woke up by an alarm. My eyes shot open, but I didn't recognise the alarm. Withing a second, I sat up straight in bed. My heart almost beating out of my chest.as if I was scared that my dad would walk through those doors, right here, right now. "Yo, easy. We still have another alarm", I heard Miya's raspy morning voice speak up. "I'm sorry", I whispered slowly laying back down.

"Isn't it saturday today? Why do you have an alarm?", I asked. "I always get up in the morning, its healthy". "But why do you have two alarms fhen?", I asked again. "So I can wake up slowly?", he replied a bit more agitated. "But wh..", I started but Miya interupted me. "Oh my god, can you shut up!", he said out load. A noticable silence fell in the room for a couple of seconds.

"I'm sorry..", I simply replied. With that, Miya turned his back towards my. I didn't know what to think.. I do feel like I've been invading Miya's privacy to much. I mean, I'm glad he asked me to come with, but maybe I should've said no?

"How are you feeling?", he suddenly asked. Okey, He is officially the weirdest dude ever..

"I'm doing okey", I replied. "Does your eye still hurt?". A small smile appeared on my face. So he is worried.. "It feels a lot better. Especially after a good nights rest", I said. 

Miya suddenly lifted his covers and stepped out of bed. My eyes widened as I saw he was only in his jogging pants.. "I'm not gonna be able to sleep anymore anyways. Stay here, I'll let my parents know you're here". With that, he walked out of the room.

I simply said back straight up and waited for Miya to come back. Will his parents be mad? Miya doesn't seem that worried tho.

To my surprise, it didn't take long for Miya to return. He simply walked in without saying anything. "And?", I asked being curious of what his parents would say. "They didn't mind", he said taking some clothes out of his closet. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna take a shower.. stay here and don't touch anything", he said. With that, he walked away again leaving me behind alone in his room.

I felt sad about everything tho, putting Miya through all this trouble.

Maybe I shouldn't..

Pov Miya

"Alright, I'm done. Do you wanna shower too?", I said opening the door to my room, "you can use some of my clothes if you want".

I suddenly noticed and empty room. "Hunter?", I asked hoping for a reply, but there was no responce.

I looked at the window and noticed it was slightly more open then how I left it yesterday. I almost ran towards it to see if I could still see Hunter.

I sighed as I couldn't find him anywhere.

I looked at Hunter's bed and noticed a piece of paper with something written on it.

~~~~

Hey Miya,

Thanks for everything, but I don't want you involved with any off this. You don't deserve that.. thanks for letting me spend the night at your place..

Hunter