Nightmare

I opened my eyes to the sound of load banging on my door. I looked around and noticed it was still dark. I wanted to sit up straight, but for some reason I couldn't. It didn't matter what I did, I wasn't able to lift myself up. The banging on the door became louder each time untill the door suddenly busted open. I was terrified, but I still couldn't move. My heart was beating like crazy and my breathing as well. I looked to the right with just my eyes and they widened at what I saw. My dad being very angry with my skateboard in his hands. "Now you've done it", He said before lunging towards be. It felt like it only took a second before he reached me. He raised hist fist backwards, yet I still couldn't do anything. But the moment he tried to hit me, I closed my eyes.

~~

I shot up as I opened my eyes again. Breathing heavily and my heart was punding out of my chest. 'It was a dream, it was a dream' I repeated to myself trying to calm myself down.

I've been having nightmares about him the last couple of nights, and I don't know what to do. As I calmed down a bit, tears started running down my face. Soft sobs could be heard throughout the room..

"I hate this so much", I said softly out load holding my hands over my eyes. I wanted to cry,  but then I remembered. I'm.. not alone anymore..

I took Reki's stuffed animal in my hand and stood up. I sniffed up my nose and wiped away some tears. As I was still in my underwear, I put the bedsheet around my shoulders and started walking from my room towards Reki's.

I softly knocked on his door. I was trying my best to keep more tears from falling down. I know it was just a dream but.. it all felt to real.

"Did.. someone knock?", I heard a rusty morning voice". Reki! He's awake.

I slowly opened the door and peeked my head through. "I.. I'm so sorry to b.. bother you at this time, Reki. But..",I didn't even have to continue. Reki noticed from my voice that something was up.

The stuttering sound that I had produced was enough for Reki to instantly turn on the light on his nightstand and sit up straight on the edge of his bed.

"Hunter, Whats wrong?", He asked me.

I slowly opened the door and revealed my red puffy eyes in the light. "I just.. had a bad dream..", I said with a broken voice.

It was as if he knew what I was talking about.

"Hey hey", Reki started as he stretched out his arms, "come and sit, tell me what happened". Reki signalled me to go and sit next to him.

I slowly nodded. I closed the door behind me and walked towards Reki's bed. The moment I sat down, Reki put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. "Are you okey? What happened?", Reki asked while caressing my back.

"I.. had this dream about dad.. where..", I could feel pressure forming behind my eyes. My throat was constantly trying to close up. I almost couldn't get the words out.

"Everythings settling down and it feels like my mind's finally being able to process what has all happened. But I think it became a bit to much and I just thought that I could go see you", I said not telling what my dream was about. "You can always", Reki said back, "I don't care if it's night or day or if I'm at work or not. Just let me know and I'll be there for you".

A small yet defeated smile appeared on my face.

"If you ever want to share what happened, you're always welcome to, But only if you want that", Reki finished.

I nodded again. It was all I could do. I hope I can tell him soon. He deserves to know. Especially after everything Reki's done for me.

"Do you, want to stay the night here?", Reki suddenly asks. I looked up to see if he meant it. "You.. already have your bedsheets with you, and I wouldn't mind if it helps you". "Won't I be a bother to you?", I asked looking directly at him. A big smile appeared on his face.

There it was again. That smile to brighten up anyones day. That ray of sunshine clearly visable on a rainy day.

How does he do it..

"Ofcourse not, otherwise I wouldn't suggest it", Reki said.

He suddenly layed back down on the bed signalling with his hand for me to come lay next to him.

"It's just like a sleepover", he said.

I nodded and layed down next to him. Reki was laying on his back and was laying under his right arm with my face directed towards the side of Reki's chest.

Reki quickly lift himself up a bit to turn of the lights. As he layed back down, his hand made its way onto my back again to start to cares it in a slow pace.

"We'll be here for you from now on. You're part of this family too"

I got as close to Reki as possible. I wanted to cry more, but Reki made me feel alot safer..

I took a while to completely calm down, but the moment I did, I fell asleep in Reki's arms..

~~~~

"Hunter?", I suddenly heard waking up. I noticed a voice calling me. "Do I really need to do this?", I then heard before slowly opening my eyes. "I'll owe you one", I heard Reki say. I looked to my right barely with open eyes. "Wh.. Miya?", I said with a rusty morning voice.

"Oh, you're awake. Good", he said awkwardly. As I completly woke up, I noticed it was actually Miya who was next to me. I suddenly took Miya's hand and moved it towards me holding it against my chest. A smile appeared on my face as I was hugging Miya's hand. "See? I told you he would enjoy it", I heard Reki say.

I heard Miya sigh as I felt him stand up. He sat down next to me on the bed and I could feel him grab my hand as well. A warm and safe feeling formed in my chest.

He doesn't know it yet, But I'm gonna pull him in for a hug any second now..

Sk8 The Infinity: Begin Again (Miya Chinen X Male Reader Oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara