The hospital - Part 1

I was laying in the hospital bed waiting for Reki to come back. I was still a bit confused as to what was all happening. It was then that I noticed Reki coming back. But this time, he wasn't alone.

I saw Miya walking in behind him. My eyes widened instantly the moment I saw him. Langa walked in after, and then I saw Reki's mom walk in as well. "Hi Hunter", she spoke up with a big smile putting down some baggs. "I'm Masae, how are you feeling?", she spoke up politely. I noticed the police officer that I talked to at school come in as well. In confusion, all I could do was nod. She again gave me a warm smile, like Reki always has, before kneeling down besides the bed.

"Hey sweety", she started again putting a hand on my arm, "I've heard about everything that has happened, and I spoken with the nice policeofficer over here. And after you're free to go here, you're welcome to stay at our place for as long as you need".

Again, all I could do was simply nod. And I was also a bit confused. "I'm not going home?", I asked as I looked at the policeofficer. A defeated expression was shown on her face as she walked towards the bed as well. "I'm so sorry, there are a few things that are gonna need to be figured out with your parents. But untill then, we do need you to be taken care of, right?", she said.

I looked down at the bedsheet. I just didn't know how to reply.. I mean.. how would I..

I looked to the left and noticed Miya playing on his nintendo switch.. I nodded back at the policeofficer but still looking at Miya. "Good. That's what I like to hear. You're gonna be in great hands".

With that, she said her goodbyes and left the room. "What about my stuff?", I asked Masae as I looked at her. With a smile she replied. "If theres anything you need, just let us know".

I'm.. gonna be living with Reki..

Wait..

I'm gonna be living with Reki?

"Reki?", I asked to which he immidiately responded. "Whatsupp?", he said coming closer. "Could you hand me my schoolbag?", I asked. He nodded and passed me my bag. I took out my notebook and opened it only to start reading part off my fanfaction. "Wait..", I softly said. "Whats wrong, Hunter?", Reki asked. "Can I.. get a hug?", I asked Reki. Reki looked at me a bit confused, but he didn't refuse. I sat up straight and gave Reki a hug, but my eyes were glued on Miya. Is he.. gonna..

"Dammit..", I softly whispered.

Miya didn't even bat an eye..

"What was that?", Reki said as he let go. "Oh no uhm.. nothing", I laughed nervously as I scratches the back of my head. "Thank you, ms Kyan", I started as I turned my attention towards her, "I really appreciate it". "Don't you worry about a thing, Hunter. We'll make it work".

~~~

"Miya?", I asked gaining his attention.
The evening had fallen and everyone was ready to make their way back home. I was gonna have to stay the night at the hospital. "Whatupp", he asked looking back at me. "Could you maybe stay a bit longer?", I asked shyly looking down at the bedsheets. "Oh", he started continuing packing his switch in his bag, "I can't. I have school tomorrow". "B.. but.. I won the bet. That's what I want you to do!".

Miya instantly looked at me as he narrowed his eyes. "You can't be serious", he spoke up. To my surprise, Reki continued the conversation. "A bet is a bet, right?", he said laughing. I know he was just trying to tease Miya a bit, but I really didn't want to be alone tonight.. and if Miya could just be here, that would be enough. Miya sighed before putting his backpack back down on the chair he was sitting on a while back. "Slime", Miya suddenly mumbled under his breath. He took out his switch again and sat back down completely ignoring everything that happened around him.

"You welcome", Reki suddenly whispered in my ear. I got startled by it as I didn't expect it. I could feel a blush spread on my cheeks as I pushed Reki's face away. "Don't get so close..", I simply said. Reki started laughing, but to my surprise, Miya did look up at me for a second. He didn't move his head, he just moved his eyes.

"We'll visit you tomorrow again", Masae suddenly said coming to a stop next to Reki. I nodded and gave her a smile. "If you need anything, Just give us a call", Reki said handing me his phone number on a notepaper. "I will, thatnk you..", I simply replied. "Bye Langa!", I said looking behind Reki and Masae. He just waved back and gave me a reasuring nod.

With that, everyone left the hospital room apart from Miya. The door closed and I turned my head towards him. After a few seconds of silence, I just couldn't help gaining a smile on my face. He's really sitting next to me, like.. actually this time..

I've written so much about him and everything was true, but he is so much better in real life.. his hair, his cute nose.. his eyes.. "could you stop looking at me?", he suddenly asked me rather harshly. Instead of getting scared or nervous, I simply tried to get on his nerves. "Didn't I get eyes to look?", I replied back in a sassy manner. He lift up his head from his switch and raised an eyebrow. "You're weird", he replied.

"And you're gonna have to do anything I say for a whole day"