drunk at noon

I suddenly woke up to arguing and I saw a sleep deprived Cooper with terrible eye bags -- she looked exactly like Joji, only if he was a girl and had longer hair -- and she was wearing a robe with a towel on her head and I think she just got out of the shower.

    George suddenly yelled out to Cooper, "You look older."

    "You look balder." Cooper said as she strutted off to somewhere in the bus. Honestly, he doesn't look anything close to bald. He just got a glow-up.

    Joji gave Cooper a what-the-fuck look as he threw his hands in the air like a child that just got yelled at for nothing. Cooper turned around and stuck her tongue out at him and she started walking away again with crossed arms and stomping, loud feet.

    She came back with some beer and and drunkenly yelled out "WHO WANTS SOME BEEEEERRRR?!" Ashton and Kylie raised their hands up.

   "Cooper, it's noon." I had some common sense here. "Why are you giving them beer this early?"

    "I think she's drunk." George whispered to me.

    "Nah, really?!" I said sarcastically. "I thought she hit her head and it turned her into the boogie man. Of course she's drunk!"

    "She's always drunk." Ashton remarked as he got up for some beer. They're lunatics to be drinking this early.

    Cooper opened the door to the back of the bus and held it for them, and she said, "The sober ones go first." as she waves her hand like Willy Wonka unveiling his magnificent chocolate factory.

    "Morons." I mumbled once they were gone.

    "Tell me about it." George responded and we still laid there in bed and cuddled because we're one of those couples.