cough drops at disney

Hakuna Matata. What a wonderful phrase. Disneyland. What a wonderful place. I'm surprised we had enough money to get there in just one day. But with Joji's fat wad of cash from his big-time career, and the money from being Filthy Frank that he didn't ever spend, we managed to get through.

     Last time I was at Disneyland, hell, I can't even remember it, but my family brings it up all the time. What they tell me is that I was allergic to Florida, and on our way to Epcot, my mom asked literally everyone on the bus for cherry or lemon -- I was told those were the only flavors I wanted to take at the time, I was a stubborn seven-year-old -- Halls cough drops and everyone raised their hands because they wanted to help out a poor, sick, little girl like me.

    So I got almost every cough drop in the world that day.

    But I have one question: why was literally everyone on the bus carrying around measly, little, sometimes useless cough drops? Like, I don't know anyone who carries around cough drops, and even I don't.

    And I wouldn't ride any rides and I fell asleep during the Christmas parade.

    I was fucking pathetic.

    Anyways, this time, I actually rode some rides, I almost fell out of one of the rollercoasters -- but it was worth it -- and we took a bunch of pictures and I also had to whip out the camera a lot because so many people recognized Joji. It's almost like he was a walking promotion. We need him next time I have to sell Girl Scout cookies for my little cousin.

    Plus, it's a great place for a date night for me and Joji, and Ashton and Kylie. But everyone forgot me and Joji were dating, so we had to keep it on the down low. Sure, we shared a whole chunk of cotton candy. Sure, we got matching Mickey and Minnie ears headbands. Sure, we held each other on some of the rollercoasters so we wouldn't fall out. Sure, we kissed on the top of the Ferris wheel after we made s truce.

    We were just chilling on the Ferris wheel as we watched the parade -- not Christmas -- and then I looked at him and said, "Hey, Joji, do you really love me, or were you just saying that to not hurt my feelings? And give me the truth." I finally said it.

     He held my hands as he looked me in the eyes. "I do love you, Rae. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me in the matter of only a day. Besides, if I didn't love you, would I do this?" he kissed me as we reached the top of the Ferris wheel and as the fireworks started going off. I didn't care if anybody saw it, I felt so wonderful. Those wannabe tabloids I was talking about are gonna get a load of this when and if they find out.