december

꧁1 month later꧂

Ah, yes. December. One of the most beautiful months of the year. Especially since Christmas is almost here. Me and Joj are still together, obviously. Things are gonna probably rush by really quick, and even though it's only been 2 months since me and Joji got together, I'm thinking of asking him to marry me. (Note from Rae: this book is about to be over, and I'm not creative, so there will be a lot of time skips) I know, it's a little early. Maybe I should wait.

    "Hey, Jojiiiii...." I sang, hovering over him. He still wouldn't wake up.

    "Joji!" I yelled as I yanked the pillow out from under his head. "George Kusunoki Miller, you idiot, wake up!" I screamed one last time as I hit him in the head with the pillow.

    "Ow!" he yelled. It was a soft pillow, how could it be so painful? "What the hell, Sakura?"

    I leaned in his face and smiled really wide. "It's Decemberrrrr...."

    "My favorite month." he kissed me on the cheek. "The weather, the snow, the fact that it gets dark outside early, AND CHRISTMAS!" he jumped out of bed (yes, literally jumped off the top of a bunk bed) and started spinning around the bus.

He must really love Christmas 😶.

"Jesus Christ, what was that noise?" Elias asked, waking up. We found him sleeping in the bunk under ours. Elias slowly opened his eyes to Joji twirling like a ✨pretty ballerina✨ around the bus singing "Feliz Navidad" like a maniac. "Raegan, get your boyfriend back to sleep." Elias grunted. "He really needs some." he added under his breath.

    "I don't sleep until McDonald's ice cream machine starts working again." Joji sashayed back in bed.

    "Or when you figure out how to build an IKEA desk." I smiled at him.

    "Listen here, you little shit--" Joji death stared me.

"Agent! Agent!" Cooper threw her hands in the air.

"You saw the video?" I pointed to Cooper.

"Boy couldn't build an IKEA desk if his whole life depended on it." Cooper stuck her tongue out at Joji.

    "At least I don't flop around like a fish out of water 10 times a day." Joji shot back at Cooper.

    Cooper started bursting out laughing and rolling on the ground. It lasted for about 5 minutes. "See what I mean?!" Joji pointed at her. Cooper got up and slightly punched Joji in the stomach as she cackled, "You're funny."

   He fucking fell over.