they found out

We walked into the room in the back of the bus to see Ashton, Kylie, and Cooper with their arms crossed and their feet tapping.

"So," Cooper started speaking and I thought this wasn't gonna be so bad after all. "are you two still 'friends'?"

"I know the answer to that!" Kylie raised her hand. "It's a big, fat no."

"Kylie, I know that." Cooper elbowed her in the arm. "They literally just fucked. I just wanted to hear their ridiculous answer."

"We're.." George took a big breath. "more than friends now."

"No shit, Sherlock." Kylie remarked.

"That's right, Watson." Cooper looked up at Kylie and smiled then she elbowed Cooper in the arm.

"We started dating a couple of days ago." I grabbed Jo's arm and raised it up and we both had a stupid little grin on both of our faces.

Cooper burst out laughing. "Daaammmnnn! That was a little early to be screwing around!"

"Hey!" Jo pointed at me. "It was their idea!"

"And you agreed to it!" I pointed back to him.

"Alright, so y'all are dating?" Ashton asked.

"What does it look like?" George's eyes widened and threw his arms in the air.

"How do y'all feel about it?" I asked everyone.

They thought about it for a long time and then they came back and said they're happy for us.

At least they're happy. And me and Jo finally got it off our chests and we felt good afterwards.

"It's 3am." Kylie said as she turned off the lamp and went to Ashton's bunk (poor Cooper has to be the only one to sleep alone). "I'm gonna go to sleep. Y'all can keep going down over there, or--"

"No." I said. "We're kinda tired now. We wasted all our energy on each other."

"Come on, Raegan." Jo begged me. "Another round. Pllleeeaaassseee??"

"No, pookie." I said as I pat Joji on the head. "Maybe another time. I'm tired." I yawned and stretched.

"Alright." Joji laid down for a while, then he sprinted back up. "Pookie?!" he yelled.

"Yeah. It's my new pet name for you." I said sleepily. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." Joji smiled at me. "I also love you." he booped me on the nose.

"Give me a break!" Cooper yelled.