i hate chocolate but i love joji

It is now Halloween. We decorated the inside and outside of the bus. Ashton said nobody comes on this street, but we had 3 groups of kids come to the bus, and they had some pretty cool costumes. The rest of the buses had absolutely no decorations, so we were the only bus the kids went to.

    Plus Jo was passing out the candy, and some excited fans noticed him and he made it their lucky day.

    Imagine getting candy from Joji on Halloween. Couldn't be me!

I saw 2 familiar looking people walk up to our bus, although I couldn't make out who they were.

"Hello, people!" Joji gave them candy.

"Oh, is this your new boyfriend, Raegan?" the woman asked.

"That is a very unnecessary question to ask a stranger-- wait. How do you know my name?" I was confused.

"I'm your aunt Candice." she told me.

"Ohhhh..." I felt bad. I couldn't recognize her in her costume. "Yeah. Anyways, yeah. This is my new boyfriend, George."

Joji waved at Aunt Candice. "Hi, Rae's aunt!"

"I know him!" Aunt Candice said. "You're that Joji dude Paul listens to!"

"Paul?" Joji asked.

"That's my uncle." I told him.

"Glad he's a fan." Joji said.

"You're dating him?" Aunt Candice acted like she had just won the lottery. "I never thought you two would ever meet! Or date. How did you fall for such a beautiful young woman like--"

"Auntie." I corrected her. "I'm not a woman. I'm non-binary."

"Oh yeah." Aunt Candice remembered. "Forgot."

"It was pretty easy with a beautiful person like them." Joji said to Aunt Candice as he put his arm around me and scratched my head.

"You do know Rae had this huge crush on you for almost two years? They would always talk about you so much everytime they came over and talk about how much they loved you and how much they wanted to--" I saw Aunt Candice almost cover up little Sadie's ears and I knew what she was going to say.

"Auntie!" I giggled. "You don't have to go there. Besides, me and him have already..." I pushed my two pointer fingers together and didn't say it because... well... sweet little innocent Sadie.

"Nuh uh!" Aunt Candice had this surprised look on her face like I did something bad. "Paul's gonna be flipped out over this."

"You don't have to tell him everything about me and Joji's relationship." I said.

"Juju!" little Sadie squealed as she pointed at George. I have such an adorable little cousin!! ☺️

"Aww.." I bent down and put both my hands on my knees. "Do you recognize cousin-in-law Joji?"

"Gramps always talks about him." Sadie said. My Uncle Paul is a huge fan of Joji. I bet he'll be surprised to hear about our new relationship. And he'll be proud too. "He wanted to go to his connert (she's trying to say concert; she's only 5) but he's not going here." Sadie made puppy dog eyes at Jo.

"What do you say, I make a deal with Uncle Paul that I'll try to get him free tickets to a show I'll put on here?" I swear to God, Joji is such a great cousin-in-law.

"Can I come too?" Sadie asked.

"Sure you can." Joji booped her on the nose.

"I love you, cousin-in-law Juju!" Sadie hugged George and I swear it was so wholesome.

Btw she calls him Juju because she's 5 and is still learning how to pronounce some words and she apparently can't pronounce Joji so she calls him Juju instead.

    "Well, goodbye, and take good care of Sadie for me." Aunt Candice walked back to her house probably to tell Paul about me and Jo's relationship.

    I couldn't believe it. No houses had up their decorations, everyone was a bitch to the trick-or-treaters, and all they handed out was chocolate.

    I hate chocolate.

    But I love Joji 🙃.

    Oh yeah and btw Cooper snatched his original Pink Guy suit and wore it, so me and Jo wore our headbands from Disneyland and we went as Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

    "You know what?" Joji looked me in the eyes.

    Let's hope he don't see his ex in them damned peepers🙃

    "What?" I asked him.

    "This would be really dull if you weren't here." George smiled at me.

    "I love how you romanticize almost everything." I elbowed him in the arm.

    We kept looking into each other's eyes and we almost kissed before Sadie practically teleported in front of us and went, "OOOOHHHHH..."

    "Y'all were boutta kiiissss..." Sadie taunted.

    "Cousin Rae and Juju sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Sadie sung. The whole street was staring at us.

    Although I would love to kiss Joji in a tree 🙃.

    "Shush, Sadie." I got her to finally shut up. "Don't make a fool of yourself." I had to do what I had to do.

    When trick-or-treating was over, we were going to drop of Sadie back at her house, but she said, "I wanna go with you and Juju, cousin Rae."

   Me (texting): hey auntie candice can sadie stay w/ me & joj tonite?

   Candice: Sure!

   We went back to the bus, and when Sadie saw Ashton, Kylie, and Cooper, she asked me who they were.

   "This is Kylie, Cooper, and Ashton."

   "Excuse me," Ashton added. "but my new name is Elias."

   "Oh, sorry. This is Elias." I said.

   We babysat Sadie until she fell asleep, then we ate some of her Halloween candy.

    The ones that weren't chocolate, obviously.

Me and George would make great parents.