what day is it (nsfw at the end)

As you probably already suspected, like every chapter, it's the morning after last night 🙄🙄🙄. Cooper didn't do any of her funny business, finally. But Kylie did ask me, "Are you ok after what happened last night?".

"Ok?" I smiled. "It was just a little mishap, that's all. Me and Joji are back together."

"Be careful with them eyes of yours." Cooper joked, but it wasn't that funny, with me knowing why she said that.

    "All that's in there is just a pupil with the most beautiful shade of brown surrounding it." Joji made an I'm-watching-you look at Cooper. She shot the stink eye at him.

    "What time is it?" I asked.

    "What day is it?" Elias yawned.

    "Somewhere in November." Cooper grinned. "I haven't looked at a calendar in forever, but I know it's past Halloween, and Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet."

    "Shit! It's 3:30pm!" I yelped. "Sun's about to go down. How did I just wake up?!"

    "Well, seeing that you and Curious George were up until 1am trying to figure out what's in your eye," Cooper went on. "you officially just fucked up your sleep schedule and you'll become sleep deprived just like your boyfriend over here."

     "Hey!" I said to Cooper as I smiled at Joji. "He's sexy when he's sleep deprived."

    "Oh, please." Joji limped his wrist as he spat in denial. "I'm always sexy to you."

    "You were that one night until these motherfuckers turned on that bitch ass light." I looked at everyone.

    "All their moaning and groaning woke us up." Kylie looked at me.

    "They were...." Joji felt very muchy awkward. "pleasured by my moves." he started blushing.

    "He's blushing!!" Cooper pointed at Joji. "Ooohhh!!!!"

    "Of course he is." I smiled at Joji once again.

    "You want a retry tonight?" I whispered to Joji.

    "What they whispering?" Cooper interrupted the moment.

    "Shut the fuck up." I went back to whispering to Joji. "Anyways...."

    "I want a retry as much as I want you." Joji whispered back as he booped me on the nose.

    "Well, you already have me," I whispered back. "so there's your answer."

    "Wait. How many of y'all have plans tonight?" I asked everyone.

    "Me and Kylie are going to an anime convention tonight." Elias said.

    "And I gotta dig for worms outside." Cooper grinned.

    "Why the hell are you gonna go dig for worms outside?" Joji asked.

    "Don't question Cooper." I said.

    "For a school project." Cooper answered.

    "Cooper, you're 27." I corrected her. "You don't go to school."

    "Oh yeah!" Cooper remembered. "I guess I'll just go to the bar."

(time skip bc I'm lazy)

    Cooper followed Kylie and Elias out the door. George gave me that look 😏.

    "Not yet, honey." I giggled. "I've got something for you. Follow me into the bathroom."