Chapter 2 - Goal in mind

To my surprise I haven't woken up from this 'dream'...

Everything so far has been very realistic... I'm beginning to think there was something magical at play here.. if so.. does that mean I can Redo my high school life?

I turned off my alarm... ah the old me really likes stacking them huh. I also have posters in my room about Basketball and never giving up...

Ah, man high school was really the time where young people embrace the cringe without realizing it fun times.... wait I am back in high school I shouldn't think more of that and focus at the situation in hand.

After my agonizing morning and waking up to reality I realized that my goal was to prevent Ayanokouji's Death and numerous schoolmates expulsion..

---

I had arrived at the classroom and I received quite a lot of glares from my classmates. I really was a huge asshole huh. I gotta thank Horikita for shaping me up.

I observed the class, and I was the last one to arrive. I can tell they were surprised of me being here already because this was the time where I wasn't really... cooperative. Yeah let's just say that.

I looked towards Yamauchi, Sakura, Hondo, Satou, Okitani, Ijuuin, Hondou, Inogashira and finally Shinohara... They were the expelled students before but seeing them all here made me smile. I still have time but can I really prevent that? for a whole year I've been ignorant I never knew what happened behind the scenes but I still have to do this.

It reminded me of the Chaotic 3rd Year we had.

---

Let's backtrack into the night after that Study session

"Horikita, what did you think of the Study session?"

"That's sudden.. I admit that Sudou looks more than just a musclebrain but that's all, the other two are still hopeless idiots, Sudou seems like he can teach them the basics but I won't do more of what I had done earlier."

"It's true that it went well but have you ever considered the sudden change of Sudou? maybe he realized more of his faults and might become better than you. Looking at his change, he seemed to handle how to study well now."

"What are you implying Ayanokouji-kun? that delinquent better than I?"

"He showed results didn't he?"

"..."

"I admit he showed results but.. are you trying to make me stop from teaching them? it feels like you're mocking me"

"No, I thought otherwise. With Sudou's help you might be able to form the other two into something better and I figured you would need friends- no rather than friends formidable allies in the future?"

"You seem talkative today Ayanokouji-kun what are you planning?"

"Nothing, I'm just saying it's a waste to have someone that reliable in Physical Ability and Academic Ability be left alone to his own devices"

"You really think I'm not capable enough to reach Class A to my own? You seem quite coc-

"Yes, I believe you can never reach Class A in your own"

Horikita flinched at those words

"How dare-

"How dare me? that's funny. Horikita what would you do if the other people in Class failed to reach the passing score?"

"Then there's less dead weight and in that case reaching higher rank would simply become more simple"

"That way of thinking is quite flawed Horikita"