Chapter 7 - Island Exam II

3rd Person Pov

Numerous complaints were heard across the basecamp.

Causing the atmosphere in the basecamp to dampen.

Hirata tried his best to cheer the residents of Class D but were too annoyed with what the narcissist had done.

While it was tempting for some of the Class D students to retire. They're honestly in a terrible Situation with only have 82 current Class Points so they didn't even think about ditching after realizing the fact and that Sudou's natural face is already scary enough that they won't dare invoke the wrath of such a person.

At this point of time Class D only has occupied a single spot.

Now Hirata alongside Horikita gathered everyone around to discuss.

"Aside from Koenji-kun, we should realize what our objective is for today."

Hirata glances over Horikita.

"While its regrettable that we weren't able to stop Koenji-kun from retiring we won't deviate from the original plan. Starting today, Me alongside Sudou, Ayanokouji and Kushida will be approaching the other Classes to inspect their movements."

"In addition to that a few more groups will explore around the island to look for more spots."

The rest of the Class agreed.

"Alright, let's get going now."

Horikita stares at Hirata

"I'll manage things here don't worry"

"Of course that is expected of you" were Horikita's parting words.

---

Hirata's Pov

"Alright, everyone. Let's start doing our part just like everyone had discussed yesterday."

There were 3 groups that had gone out to look for spots. Each containing 5 members each.

Right now including me, there were
20 Left at the basecamp. Since Koenji had retired we're now lacking 1 member and a decrease of 30 points....

With the installation of a toilet, 5 hammocks, a sewing kit and a kettle that's another 30 points to decrease.

That makes 240 Points left but thanks to Inogashira taking the lead for sewing, using the plastic supposedly used for our toilet we have a makeshift blanket for those sleeping in the outside, causing us to spend less points for items.

Regards to our Food Supplies, Sudou and the other did find a Corn Field while Ike and Miyake had scored some fruits for us to munch on but mainly having Corn isn't actually an Ideal Situation we'd probably have to spend a bit for food supplies but we should try our best to hold on to these points...

"Hirata-kun!"

"What is it Shinohara-san?"

Shinohara has this uncomfortable look while she was accompanied by a few girls... I have a bad feeling about this...

"To tell you the truth Hirata-kun.. we girls actually find it hard living at the outdoors... so we would be happy if.. you could let us spend a few points.."

I understand that this is quite hard for those who have no experience but Shinohara it has only been the 2nd day.. at the start of it even!

Is what I wanted to say but to each their own. Nonetheless....

"Shinohara-san, I know it's quite hard but we need as much points we can get. Feel free to hate me for this girls."

Then Karuizawa had popped in.