CH-5: Leaving The Base

Wasp stomped through TurboRacer, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee's dorm angrily to go confront TurboRacer. All of a sudden, his one foot wouldn't move forward and he tripped over something he didn't know was on the ground. It felt like a long bar or pole, but he looked behind him and saw nothing but Bumblebee coming towards him.

"Let me help you up there, Wasp." Bumblebee said, helping Wasp to stand back up. A favour, an unusual thing for Bumblebee to do for him.

"Keep your servos off of me, Gear-Grinder!" Wasp said viciously. He then made his way in to a small training room where TurboRacer happened to be. TurboRacer was doing daily workouts as usual and had just gotten up when he noticed Wasp right in front of him.

"Oh. Hey there, Wasp... can I help you?" TurboRacer greeted and asked.

"So, think you can just loot my prize of honour, huh?!" Wasp said angrily.

"What? You're not talking about Scarlet, are you?" TurboRacer questioned.

"Don't play dumb with me; of course I'm talking about Scarlet!" Wasp snapped.

"So you consider her just a prize? She is a femme, you know! And like Sentinel said, you should respect her!" TurboRacer grunted.

"HEY!! I DESERVE HER, YOU DON'T!! SHE LIKED ME FROM THE START!!" Wasp yelled out.

"Hey, she doesn't exactly like me either, not that kind of like! We're simply friends, okay?!" TurboRacer grunted. "And I treated her like that last night, as a friend! Not the way you treated her, when you lied and said that you would-" Wasp then leaped forward, pushing TurboRacer right up against the wall with all his might. It wasn't enough to hurt TurboRacer, but he grunted and put his hands in the air not willing to start anything. "Hey, take it easy, Wasp! I don't want to start a fight, now back off!" TurboRacer spoke to him, trying his best to defuse this situation. 

"SHUTUP AND FIGHT, YOU COWARD!!!" Wasp snapped.

Wasp threw a punch at TurboRacer, but he reacted quickly and blocked it. Wasp next tried kicking him, but TurboRacer blocked again as well. They went through a series of quick fighting moves that they learned in the Elite Guard. TurboRacer used what he had learned, but couldn't believe he was fighting one of his own. As much as he hated Wasp, he didn't want to hurt him. Although it seemed cowardly, he fired his jet boosters and hovered right over Wasp and onto the other side so he wouldn't be pinned up against the wall. But that did not stop Wasp.

"Oh, so you wanna try running, huh? Run from this!" Wasp said as he transformed his arms into his stinger weapons.

"Wasp, no, stop-!" TurboRacer shouted, but Wasp shot first and fired one electric blast right in his chestplate. TurboRacer flew back a few feet and crashed into a nearby rack of tools, causing some of them to fall on him.

"Now, I'm gonna show you what happens when you try to take all the glory I deserve, you pathetic wimp!" Wasp aimed for another even bigger rack of tools to the side so it would all fall down on TurboRacer.

TurboRacer wouldn't be able to move, he was hindered by everything that had fallen on him. "WASP, NO! DON'T DO IT!"

"Say goodbye you miserable-" Suddenly, a beam of light shot Wasp directly in the back, causing him to fall down in complete paralysis. Only the Autobot Authorities and Elite Guard members were allowed to use stasis canons though. TurboRacer turned his head to see Sentinel Prime, next to two Elite Guard Autotroopers. Perhaps they had heard the commotion and came to break up the fight.

"You're not going anywhere, you Decepticon spybot!" Sentinel shouted. The Autotroopers came over and lifted Wasp up by his arms and started dragging him out of the doorway.