✧A Wish✧ ¹

“I can't stand you”

“I can't stand you”

   “I love you”

      Althea never really thought of falling in love. But here she was dumbfounded over someone she barely could stand.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆“Welcome to “A Wish” ☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

       Althea stretched her arms as she got out of her bed. She put on her clothes and brushed her hair.

She ran down the stairs as she smelled the freshly baked bread waiting on the table. As she got down she greeted her parents which they returned. She was then instructed to wake up her two little brother, she reacted with a groan.

Alexandro and Alejandro were such idiots, but Althea can't deny the fact she loved those two idiots with her heart.

She knocked on their doors and helped them get ready for the day. The three went down and Alexandro and Alejandro started to eat as Althea excused herself to take a walk.

She really didn't have any reason to go out, she just felt like doing so. She saw a shop full of different types of ribbons which made her walk towards it, luckily she had money with her.

She saw different variety's of ribbons with different colors and patterns. Until a white ribbon captured her eye. It was simple, but it was mesmerizing. She was about to pick it up until she heard a voice which made her regret going out.

Him. Camilo Madrigal.

"What are you doing here?" Camilo asked with a small frown on his face.

"Oh well just buying a ribbon and minding my own business, until someone decided to interrupt it." Althea frowned back and narrowed her eyes.

"Don't give me that attitude." Camilo rolled his eyes. "As if you aren't giving it back" She replied, paying the seller and leaving Camilo.

She clutched her fists in annoyance. That boy was a pain in the ass. Well, atleast she got her cute ribbon. She got back home and went to her room to and tied a section of her hair and put the ribbon. The girl was truly a beauty.

She smiled at her mirror. The new accessory seemed to make her emotions lighter. She then remembered her encounter with the madrigal which made her remember the events with this family before.

The Casita breaking, The lost of the miracle,  Bruno making his return. It was terrible, the truth is she pitied the Family that time. But since everything was back to normal, she seemed to not care anymore.

She then continued with the rest of her day helping with chores and playing with her siblings.

Soon, night time came. She decided to grab her book she is currently reading and went outside. She went by the small lake or where the miracle was found. But needless to say, that was her favourite spot in the night.

She could lay on the grass, read and stare at the stars. She laid down and started to read her book. The book came to a part where a girl wished to find her perfect someone. Althea thought to herself, did she have her perfect someone?

She closed her books and looked at the stars with different sizes, but there was one different star. It was big, brighter and more beautiful than the rest. She smiled.

"I wish I could find my perfect someone."

She said out loud, still staring at the stars. Until she heard a voice.

"Perfect someone? Really now?"

She knew that voice.

"Yes Camilo, my perfect someone." She replied as she stood up, grabbed her book and left. The boy kept his eyes on her as she walked away.

"Perfect someone....hm"

hm"