✧A Wish✧ ²

“I can't stand you”

           “I love you”

      Althea never really thought of falling in love. But here she was dumbfounded over someone she barely could stand.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆“Welcome to “A Wish” ☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

       Althea started her day with a coffee which made her happy. She remembered her encounter with Camilo last night, she scoffed.

"Why would he even care id I wanted a perfect someone? How could he say that? He's so immature!" She groaned and flopped on her bed. She grabbed her book and started reading it while hugging her pillow.

The girl in the story met eyes with her enemy as she wished for her perfect someone. The girls face dropped. She sighed and left.

Althea was so caught up with the rest of the story she forgot she had to go get supplies for her little brother, Alejandro's birthday which was tomorrow.

She kept away her book and got up her bed. She put on her ribbon she got yesterday. She went down the stairs, grabbed some money and left. She then went to the shop full of party supplies.

The seller smiled at her. "Ah Althea! Getting ready for Alejandro's Birthday?" She smiled at her and laughed "Yes I am, will you be attending?" She asked.

"Of Course I am! How could I miss that sweet child's special day?" Althea giggled and smiled. She then picked out some confetti, balloons, and a banner which said "Happy Birthday"

She paid and thanked the lady. She proceeded to head back home and placed the supplies on the table. She then went up her room. It was her little brother, Alejandro's 6th birthday tomorrow.

Then she remembered that his birthday was going to be held at the Madrigals. She groaned knowing he was going to be there. She had no choice, she didn't want to ruin her little brother's birthday party.

Hours passed by and it was night time. She finished dinner, tucked her brothers in bed and went to her room. She opened her lamp since the room was dark, sat on her desk and started to read.

She then started to feel drowsy and decided to head to bed. She pulled her covers over her and closed her eyes.

In a blink of an eye, It was now the next day, Alejandro's birthday. The party will be held at night. But she knew she needed to head to the Madrigals and set up the decorations.

She sighed, getting up her bed. She then ate breakfast and left with the decorations. It was now eight- thirty five am and she was now infront of the casita. She smiled at Casita and Dolores opened the door for her.