✧A Wish✧ ⁵

“I can't stand you”

                                               “I love you”

      Althea never really thought of falling in love. But here she was dumbfounded over someone she barely could stand.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆“Welcome to “A Wish” ☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

       Althea woke up the next day feeling so tired. She blinked her eyes a couple times. She did her daily routine when waking up.

She went outside to grab some bread. She went to the bakery and picked the bread. "That will be free. Anything for a beautiful young lady like you" the seller said, winking.

She was weirded out and confused. "Uhm, what?" She asked. The vendor laughed "I totally got you! That was hilarious!" The vendor then became Camilo.

She gave an unamused face. "Real mature, Camilo" she rolled her eyes. He smirked. "What if I mean what I said?" he asked, looking at her.

"Which part?" She asked.

He smirked. "You being a beautiful young lady?" Camilo looked at her. "You don't have to tell me. I already know" She replied smirking back and leaving the cash on the table.

He smirked ad she left. "But, what if..."

She shook her head at Camilo's stupidity. He was obviously fooling around. He never meant anything he said to you anyways.

She stopped walking when she found herself smiling. Well, obviously she would smile. He still said something nice even if he meant it or not.

She dropped her smile and continued her way to her house. She entered and placed the freshly baked bread on the table.

She thought of him.

"Why do I suddenly have the urge to push him off stairs?" She asked and laughed at her thoughts.

Meanwhile, Camilo was back at the Casita. He went in his room and sat on his bed. "I wonder what she's thinking about?" He asked himself. Then he groaned in annoyance.

He then laughed. "She actually fell for it earlier. Her reaction was priceless!" He kept laughing, teasing the girl to himself.

But for some reason, these two always had each other on their minds.

Well, to hate on each other. Obviously.

Althea never really thought too much about falling in love. I mean sure, she made a wish to meet her perfect someone to the stars. But, she never really thought who she wanted it to be.

Well, Mario came into her mind. Of course, she was flattered knowing he liked her, most probably still does. It made the girl really happy.

Maybe, she should try it out? I mean she would rather regret doing something than doing nothing.

She thought of doing it tomorrow and asking him. The girl was obviously nervous. I mean, she's never done this before? What if this will ruin their relationship.

She shook her head. She was a teenager anyways. Trying to find someone to be woth was normal for her age.

But for some reason, a part of her brain was saying she should do it, while the other says that something is not right.

She wondered why. What was not right?

She wondered if things worked out for her and mario, would she feel complete? Or there's still a missing piece to her puzzle.

What was it? Or, who was it?