✧A Wish✧ ³

“I can't stand you”

“I love you”

      Althea never really thought of falling in love. But here she was dumbfounded over someone she barely could stand.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆“Welcome to “A Wish” ☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

       She woke up from her sleep. Last night's party was interesting. The only problem was him. She kept all night thinking about his words. She sighed and fixed herself and went downstairs. She greeted her family. Ate, brushed her teeth.

She was instructed to grab vegetables for lunch. She grabbed the money and headed out. She walked to the shop and grabbed out some potatoes, cabbage and corn.

"Let me pay for that" A voice said. Mario. He's your friend. Well, he recently confessed to you, but you never gave him an answer. He seemed to be fine. "Oh Mario. Thank you, but you don't have to" She insisted.

"No Thea, I'll pay for it. No buts" He said, grabbing money and paying the vendor. She sighed in defeat and started to walk away as he followed. "How have you been?" Mario asked. "I'm good, thank you for asking" She replied, smiling at him.

It was awkward silent for a few seconds. "How about you?" She asked. He smiled at the voice and looked at her. "I'm doing good! Now that I saw you" He grinned.

She giggled. "You're really a dork" He laughed and they kept walking.

Soon, they arrived at her house. "Thanks for walking with me. It was nice talking to you again" She said smiling at him. He smiled back and opened the door for her. "Anything, amor"

She shook her head and smiled at his response and thanked him once again.

It was now afternoon and the family was done eating. The girl plopped down her bed and decided to read her book.

She flipped her pages until a part caught her interest.

The girl in the book was crying because the person she likes, has someone else they like.

Althea was really sad, but there were still alot of pages which made her have hope.

She then heard something from her window. She ignored it. Then, there it was again, and again. She grained and looked out. She saw Camilo throwing stones. "Gosh, so stupid" she mumbled under her breath.

She opened her window and Camilo stopped throwing stones. Camilo was about to say something until she gave him a middle finger and shut the window and closed the curtains.

Luckily, she didn't year anymore stones. Gosh, what was his problem? The girl sighed, "whatever"

"I'll just take a nap." She said to herself, laying down on the bed.

Hours passed and she woke up. "Ugh, I hate waking up" She groaned. She suddenly remembered Mario, but then Camilo. "Ugh why him? That stupid jerk!" She yelled, referring to Camilo.

She sighed and laid down on her bed. Today was a lazy day for her. She just wasn't feeling it.

"What happened to us?" The words were bow stuck in her head. The girl sat in silence. "Should I...talk to him?" She asked herself. "Maybe I'm too mean?" She said and sighed. The truth was, she still was confused.

"Ugh whatever, that stupid jerk's so annoying" She said frowning at the thought of him, again.

Out of all the people, why him? Well, she found him annoying, of course. Maybe.

 Maybe