⁠✧A Wish✧ ⁴

“I can't stand you”

                                                 “I love you”

      Althea never really thought of falling in love. But here she was dumbfounded over someone she barely could stand.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆“Welcome to “A Wish” ☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

       Althea woke up having a peaceful sleep. She was really glad about that.

She ate breakfast and decided to stay in her room. She opened her book and continued to read it. After hours of flipping pages, she decided to leave the house for a while.

She went down the stairs and went outside. She felt the breezy air against her skin.  She breathed and smiled.

She then walked around the town, greeting people, watching kids play, neighbors talking to each other, and also the Madrigals.

She then heard someone call her. "Althea!" She heard Isabela yell her name. She looked at the direction of the voice and saw Isabela heading towards her with a smile. "Isabela!" She exclaimed.

Then they started a conversation until they heard voices. "Look at them, they're both so beautiful!" She heard one of the towns people say. Her and Isabela smiled.

Soon, Isabela left and she was alone again. She was now tired and decided to leave until she heard another voice.

"Althea" she saw Camilo standing behind her. She sighed. "Camilo" She replied. "Yeah, that's me" camilo smirked, teasing her.

"Gosh, you're insufferable" She said annoyed.

Camilo replied with a chuckle. Soon, they were silent. "So um-" Camilo tried to create a conversation but got cut off. "Do you-" Althea said at the same time.

They both looked awkwardly at each other. "You go first" Camilo offered. She shook her head. "No thanks, I forgot my question anyways" she lied

"Oh okay. Well then uhm, do you still like reading the book?" Camilo asked. "What book?" She asked confused. "You know, the one with the boy who liked a girl but he pretended to hate her?" Camilo said.

"Oh, I never finished that before. I'm reading a new one now." She replied. "Oh, okay" camilo said as he suddenly left. "Gosh, he's so weird." She muttered.

She then went back to her house and went in her room. "That book huh? I think I have it somewhere here" she said, rummaging through her books. She found it.

She remembered that Camilo gave her this book when they were young. She flipped through the pages and as she went through the last page, something fell.

Sho looked down, "huh?" She grabbed the item which seemed to be a letter. She opened it. "Althea. I hoped you liked this book :) -Love, Camilo"

The letter said. She smiled a bit when she saw the smiley face he drew. "This was si long ago, I can't believe I just saw it now" She mumbled to herself.

She closed the book and put it back where it was before. She sat on her bed and looked outside her window. She was so bored.

She felt like something was missing. It made her feel overwhelmed because she didn't know what was missing. Her life felt so incomplete. But why?

 But why?