CH-10: The Chase Is On!

It had been about five deca-cycles since TurboRacer had visited his new and old friends. He unfortunately didn't get the time to try and contact them, since Sentinel Prime had put him through rigorous training on par with Elite Guard-levels, but at times, others will stop him from going too far. Ultra Magnus would even step in to intervene, stating quite firmly that excessive force will be dangerous.

TurboRacer sometimes got the chance to be around Scarlet-Falcon, TechGear, with Zee keeping an eye on TurboRacer to make sure he's alright. They also met another young femme named Jumpstart, who happens to be curious and enthusiastic about them all, but Sentinel would always get in the way, stating to TurboRacer that he's a War Machine, and doesn't have time to mingle about with other 'Bots, which got on everyone's circuits in frustration. TurboRacer just had to tune out everything Sentinel said to him, and focus on everything else.

(A/N: Jumpstart belongs to Flamewarrior11 )

But one cycle... something rather tragic happened.

~*~*~

TurboRacer was cruising around on the highways of Cybertron, trying to get to his apartment. He had been in touch with TechGear and Jumpstart, the latter two having said they'll be waiting to see him nearby Maccadam's Old Oil House. But as he drove along, TurboRacer got an incoming message from Springer on his Comms.

"Turbo, are you there?" Springer called.

"Hey. Springer, how's it going?" TurboRacer answered.

"You gotta get airborne, buddy. We have an emergency!" Springer said, his vocal processor now sounding rather worried.

"What? Have you spotted some Decepticons around here?" TurboRacer asked in concern.

"No. We aren't going to be capturing any Decepticons, not unless you wanna try that with Megatron himself!" Springer interjected. TurboRacer immediately got worried. Could it be that the fierce leader of the Decepticons was really around? And what would they have to do with him anyhow?

"Remember those 'bots you visited a while ago that had Omega Supreme?" Springer now asked.

"Yes. That was before they left. Why?" TurboRacer asked back.

"Well, they said they have the AllSpark with them." Springer now informed.

"THE ALLSPARK?!" TurboRacer came to a screeching halt on the road, sliding to a stop. "Are you serious?!?"

"Yes, but they're being chased by a huge Decepticon warship, twenty times bigger! We have reason to believe Megatron might be on that ship!" Springer now informed. "Ultra Magnus has commanded any craft in the vicinity to cover Omega Supreme at all cost. If they get the AllSpark, we are all doomed!"

"We have to guard them?! Against a ship with Megatron on it?" TurboRacer questioned. 

"Don't worry, there's a squadron of Autotroopers nearby that will assist us, but we have to go now!" Springer reassured.

"Okay, Springer, I'm on it!" TurboRacer acknowledged back as he spun around onto the next road and raced off to get to an Autobot shuttle craft.

Eventually, TurboRacer finds an Autobot shuttle and he leaves Cybertron to rendezvous at the coordinates he was given. In the next few cycles, he met up with Springer and the two head off to the sector where the coordinates were locked onto. As they both arrive on the scene, the two Bots both saw the red/yellow spaceship, but it wasn't heading for Cybertron.